Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hurricane Dorrian?

u2robert

Come on Dorian got my detector ready.
Headed for the treasure coast.
Last hurricane the treasure coast was lined with detectorists

Be careful, Robert. Bug out if it starts to look too bad.

Watch out for: Rip Currents, pallets and logs in the surf, police that think out of towners are looters, black corroded biscuits!

u2robert said:
I think he's referring to crusted over silver.
This ain't my first barbecue.
Silver pieces had entered my mind, but wasn't sure. Been a couple of years since I was transplanted FROM Florida. That's my excuse, and I'm sticking to it.

It's going to be bad for florida cat 4-5 when it makes landfall no joke! Stay safe!
Mark

u2robert said:
I think he's referring to crusted over silver.
This ain't my first barbecue.

:lol: They have to be fairly round though...if they’re square, you just MIGHT be having a barbecue.

Please be safe down there.

Doug

I think I am going to get a lot more than I wished for.
This storm growing into a monster.
I worked hurricane Andrew in 92
Never seen anything like the before or since then.
Hope Dorian not near that bad.

might want to call first, as of today (Saturday) :
closed.JPG

Mike K (Ohio) said:
Good Luck!!! I wish I was close so I could give it a try as well :)

In case you decide to go, will you swing by, and pick me up on your way down?? :detecting:

Pick me up to ,,, oh that’s right I live in Michigan

Donut said:
Pick me up to ,,, oh that’s right I live in Michigan

[size=medium]I'm in southern Indiana, so you could just come down here, and then Mike can swing by , and pick us up. I'm thinking that by the time this is all said and done, Mike might end up having to charter a bus. :yo:[/size]

You did say he’s buying fo all of us .