Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How many folks know how to catch a Texas Doodlebug? ...............

and would never try to pull your leg...you folks are just too smart for this South Texas cowboy...trust me! :rofl: Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Texas doodlebugs! I've seen ant lion pits all over Florida and South Carolina.

The ones we get are only bout a half an inch long!

Dave

Hey Kelley ....
I still have not got a clue as to what your tumble bugs are or if that is the hook to the bait of the doodle bugs if so you got me .:clapping::lol:... but then I have proved before just how easy I am to catch ....just release easy please ..lol

bill g.

does it use one of those cog gear set ups? All the trains that I have ever seen around here ride on regular tracks. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Down here in Texas, the Tumblebug lives out in the pastures or in the pens...they roll cow paddies up into a ball and roll them around, finally they get buried. The lazy Tumblebugs especially like horse apples because they are already round and they have less work to do. We ofter refer to them as "turd buzzards." You never want to step on one and kill it because they keep the pastures clean. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Can't say that I have had any doings' with the critters,,, I try not to mess with road apples and the related kin... and if I have I am not lucky enough to have any help to get out of it real quick or real easy ... or not as fast as I got there in the first place ...
bill g.

In Europe, those tracks are called "rack track". Lots of them in Switzerland!

Kelley Canada has doddlebugs only they call them bears and you should never put a stick or weed into their home and try to pull them out:rofl:

were little and stir it round and round and say "doodle bug, doodle bug wanna come play? Won't you come out of yoour hoouse today? :lol: