Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hooked up to the Hookah

n/t

n/t

Yu get down here and I will fix you up with a tandem Arkansas hookah dive with yours truly at the HONEY HOLE. As stated, my machine is designed to support four divers.

So, the ball's in your court! Reading of your dive experiences this arkie divin' should be a piece of cake for you and you can show me how it's REALLY done! C'mon...we're waitin!

I have not got Linda on the hookah and even though she has done a little rec diving years ago, she really doesn't like it much.

The way I found this place was one of my vanpool riders was lamenting that he lost his 1961 Pine Bluff High School ring in a lake about a year after he had gotten it. After probing him for a few more details I got the straight skinny. I google-earthed the lake and did a little more research, showed the photo to Bud, the guy that lost his ring, and he confirmed that was the lake--right on the county line!

So, I'm waitin' until I retire so I can really give it a go.....OR for a really special occasion with certain buds from up North! So you just come on down here and we will see how much vis and how deep it is and how much plunder there is. By the way there's a 50% treasure export tariff payable to the guide. :biggrin:

aj

those are some neat rigs! I have always wondered though, how do they keep the engine exhaust away from the compressor intake?

of the engine by using a plastic pipe. This pipe doubles and the mast for the diver's flag. Unless in a super-enclosed area, there will be no problem. And who would operate any combustion engine in an enclosed area?

aj

I have not had a problem in many hundred hours using mine. It seems I got a wiff one time but I don't really remember when. It was a long time ago

exhaust it carried away. I have seldom, if ever seen it with no breeze on the water. There probably were a time or two but it has never been a problem