Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey Sunny.....here's a few pics of that table I told you about.......

n/t

n/t

completely gutting it and remodelling it. I regret not taking before and afters, if only to have them to reminisce. I really never thought about it with smaller pieces but I'm going to make sure that I do exactly that. Particularly with these digital camera's. The transformation of the piece can only truly be appreciated thru a before and after shot. Thanks for the kind words !:thumbup:

Isn't it amazing what some people throw away?

Your wife needs to write a how-to on chair weaving, too. It's beautiful work, all the way around.

Like Linda said, I'd write a story about it, fold it and place it in an envelope, and tape the envelope to the underside of the table. You might even designate its next owner, just to keep things -- simple. :biggrin:

Thanks for the delightful post!

aj

And what's attractive about pieces like this is that they're getting harder to come by. People think because they are so simple, that they're not worth the effort to refurbish. They look old and painted.......throw em' out. No one knows this better than you, with the beautiful work you've created from discards.:clapping: Grace is going to do as Linda suggested. The table and chairs will always have it's story for those who appreciate such things. Many thanks for the compliments !!

Rob

n/t