Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's one that I run across that I had posted a few years ago. Some may not have read it :D

he just wants to have his way with you :D Ice fishermen are like that :D

Royal great story,Has anyone ever searched Apple Island?As a youth 13-14 years of age use to work for Harry Tucker cutting the grass at the old WB footbal field in Keego Harbor.I found a lot of silver coins in that old field.

I remember Harry. He also ran the Keego Show when I was a kid and my Cousin once went with his daughter, Mary I think her name was. That was around 57.

Are you from the area?

I don't know if anyone has detected it but I imagine they have. I once found a stone tommyhalk out there. Gave to Mrs Childers, my science teacher n West Bloomfield to research and never saw it again.

I have detected that old Football field too but it is now full of Condo's :(

I live in Oxford now,but I did grow up in Keego Harbor.I hunted the fooball field in 1970,found my first Walking Liberty half in the infield. I use to set the portable bleachers up and this location Andover side had a ton of silver dimes and quarters. Dodge park use to be a favorite place to search(which use to be the old Dodge Estate in 1922.(now closed to hunting)Saint Mary's the entrance comming in from Pine Lake off to right look at the old house on the right before you enter the campus after the power transformers,now think of a store.Found a couple of seated dimes there.We all know there's no bottom to Dollar Lake and thats where the Purple Gang got rid of all their evidence. Later

I have a story about Pine Lake and Shorty Hooks Place I gotta write some time.

Good to have you join us here. Stick around