Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello To All Vista X Owners

moose57

Can I please ask you for your input on this metal detector. Thank You, I have the garrett at pro & at max would you
say this detector ( Vistta X ) is better than these 2 put together. I need help making up my mind if I am making the
right move in buying this metal detector from my good friend rich at backwoods..:coffee:

@moose57 , hope you will join DeepTech family. Otherwise, if you use Facebook, too much information about this unit in DeepTech Metal Detectors Official Users group. You are welcome to join.

Richard has the experience & knows these units better than most anyone. He will give you a reliable evaluation that you can trust.

You Cant Go Wrong Buying A DeepTech. I Used the Vista-X since being out and made many great finds for many Old Sites . Richard At Backwoods Detectors in TN will give best price and advise .

Kevin, I just got a new shipment of Vista Xs in and will different coils.. .If you decide on a second coil, I would suggest the Super Six... It is hard to beat.
Separation is unreal but if you want to get the most, the 5.7 is even better, just takes more time to cover an area.. Thanks Richard