Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks....well house is officially sold and got lots to do before closing and moving on the 21st or sooner! :angel: Ma

that I know is true, because I didn't accept Jesus as my own personal Lord and Savior until in my 50's, although I had been in church most of my life....I knew about Jesus, but I didn't know Him, personally and OH What a difference it makes in a person's life! We can pray for them for God to do something to draw them near to Him and then He will draw nearer to those who are lost and undone or even lukewarm in their faith and haven't grown in godly wisdom like they should to sincerely confess their sins and truly be saved....when I became truly saved, I thirsted for God's Word and couldn't get enough for over 20 plus years...now I try to read some everyday and pray for my children, grandchildren and great-grandchildren to be saved and know the perfect love of Jesus as their own blessed Savior and Lord....the world would be a better place, if more accepted Jesus by believing faith, for living for and obeying Him! As long as they remain alive then there is still a chance for them to know and love Him! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hi Ma,it's just slang for happy,excited etc.It's usually used as the phrase "chuffed to bits" over here.

Well, you Brits sure do use funny language and word usage! :rofl: In different parts of the USA, there are different terms and meanings for the same word with different drawls of the English Language! :lol: :angel: Ma Since we are the melting pot of the world....there are many kinds of dialect and languages having come for all over the world to the good old USA, which many are destroying, which is stupid for they came here to be free and, yet, want to take our freedom and Christianity away! :rage: :angel: Ma

Christianity will never fall Ma, as Christians get stronger in the face of adversity.Amen.

Congratulations Betty! I know this has been a long time coming & I'm sure you're very released. Hope you have someone helping you move.

Thanks Martin...I am going to hire movers to move all my Stuff but gonna be costly and then I have to store it for awhile but don't know for how long! Yes, I am glad and relieved to have it sold and get my debts paid off....Just in time, too, before the int rates go way up because of my not being able to pay the monthly minimum payment. It is amazing how God is always on time and my prayers answered for a young family to buy....she is due in March! :angel: Ma

Praise the Lord for we sure do.....when the going gets rough, with Jesus we get tough or should, as we should never bow down to satan and his demons working their evil through those who follow and do his wickedness! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

Thank you Bro. Harold and hope all goes well soon with you and your wife....May our dear Savior renew her to health very soon in Jesus' name I pray, with His peace and comfort for you both!
Amen! :angel: Ma