Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hello folks....well house is officially sold and got lots to do before closing and moving on the 21st or sooner! :angel: Ma

Hope you have some help ma.

congrats ma!!! :clapping::crazy::bouncy:

chuck.

I most like won't have a new home or another home for awhile, as I will be with my sister, until we are able to buy one together....neither of us has the money on our own! But thanks for your kind words and that my moving will go well, as I hope so, too! :) :;angel: Ma

Thanks seeker.....wooohooo, I'll be sledding down I-44 if this sleet and snow we have had, today, with more on the way, stays on the ground! :biggrin: :angel: Ma

Thank you, Pete, and I hope they will, as I've been here since 1974....my youngest daughter was 5 years old...she is now 45 (2013)! Don't know what is really ahead for me or my sister, but I do know God is with me, so all will be okay, for Jesus loves me and I am His and I love Him!! Amen! :angel: Ma

Me too, Mike, but since I am a Christian....not many of my own children and etc....ever visit me and just because I tell them about Jesus and how they need to believe in Him and be saved to have everlasting life, they say they are good and I'm judging....soooo difficult in today's world to witness to the lost and tell them the absolute truth of God's Word and want them to be in Heaven, too! But Jesus was persecuted and so will I be when I tell the truth of what God's Word says and don't water it down to what they want to hear and believe that they are okay just as they are but aren't until Jesus cleans them , by His precious, flowing blood! Hurts me as only my sister and sister-in-law understands where I'm coming from, and my heart aches for their lost souls! :angel: Ma

Thanks Theresa! My children believe their father's lies and don't understand me and my faith...and aren't any help, except my youngest who is a believe in Jesus, now, but really isn't able to help, but will do the best I can to get all my furniture and Stuff ready to move...sure wish I could have sold most of it, as will be expensive to move by movers! Before, a U-Haul or trailer was rented and moved everything ourselves, but of course we were younger and more able with less to move, especially me! God is with me, so I will be okay, as He hasn't forsaken me, although I too go through lots of trials, Jesus is there to help and provide for me! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks wgsteve.....going to be a challenge for an old lady in poor health...but Praise God, He is with me and I know He will help me to accomplish that which I can't do alone, for Jesus loves and cares for me! Amen! :angel: Ma

I know....praying for God to show them that He truly is real and for them to bow down humbly and accept Jesus into their lives! I believe the Word of God but when the lost don't, it is even more difficult, for to tell them what the Bible says, when they only believe what they want to believe is sooooo difficult and sooooo SAD! Thanks again, Nyal! May God Bless you and yours, always! :angel: Ma

I know what you mean. I have family that only looks to me when they are in need. I think Christians that make it known that they love Jesus will always have family and friends that stay clear of us. If they only knew what they were missing.