Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HELL IS FOR REAL:devil::hot:

Missouri--Ma Betty said:
Stephenscool, I don't nor anyone else has to do that for Jesus had already paid the full price for our sins and He is the One by His Holy Spirit Who gives instruction and godly wisdom to mankind for the healing of bodies and through the prayers of His faithful saints! The good we do in Jesus' name is done by those living, obeying and giving Him honor and glory! No one has to go into Hell or the Lake of Fire for the cure of any disease, like I said, Jesus has already done that for all of us! But by our believing faith God moves on our behalf and will give us favor with miracle cures, but it is up to those He gives minds to as Doctors and those who find cures for the mortal bodies! If the world wasn't so corrupted by sin, there wouldn't be so many sicknesses, diseases and destruction of all kinds! When we are with Jesus in our immortal, glorified bodies, there will be no more sicknesses, pain, tears or death, for Jesus gives us Victory over all these when we believe in Him and follow God's straight and narrow way all the days of our mortal lives and then we shall have eternal life in new bodies, for we are made a new creation in Christ and by being born again in Him, and do have eternal life through His virgin birth, death and His Resurrection, for He lived again and then went up in clouds of glory after Pentecost where He gave his apostles the gift of God's Holy Spirit! We, as disciples of God and by having received His Holy Spirit as a gift, can also do what they did back in Jesus' day and afterwards! :angel: Ma
Thank you for your insight Ma. As I said before we are still at the starting line.... why keep the star athlete on the sidelines

His soul was in paradise ,remember what I told you about Luke 16?? Remember the rich man woke up in HELL and there was a great gulf between hell & paradise and the rich man saw Lazarus in Abraham bosom's ? The rich man begged for a drop of water and Abraham said to him they could NOT cross because of the great gulf between them.
Do you think GOD ALMIGHTY could not send Lazarus soul back when JESUS prayed the minute he com maned for Lazarus to come forth??wake up read the bible:look:

Annnnnnd once again, Matthew 13:34-35 says: ? Go ahead...look it up :)

Guess I am a little too old to understand the gist of your comment in answer to mine, stephenscool! But I know where I am in the Lord and may God Bless you to learn and know more of the Bible and how much He loves you! He died for all sinners and we are all born sinners in need of a Savior, for we all fall short of God's glory, because of Adam's corrupted seed passed on to all the generations after him! And our Savior is Jesus, God born in the flesh of mankind who as fully God and fully man could take all our sins upon Himself but we must believe by faith in Who He is, the Messiah, called Immanuel, for He is God with us! Amen! :angel: Ma

So irnwkr...what is it you want me to answer to?....if you understand the Bible and read it and others all the time, you know the meaning of this yourself! Jesus spoke in parables to the ppl about many things but He explained to His disciples what their true meanings were and are....you don't understand the true meanings? Ask God to give you the Baptism of the Holy Spirit to help you to interpret and understand His Holy Word! As far as I am concerned you are mocking Bill and I! If not, then forgive me for thinking that this must be what it is you are doing to catch us in a trap like satan does with many! Wake up and smell the Roses....our Redemption draws nigh and if no one is ready to meet Jesus in the air on the saints Resurrection Day, they will be left behind to suffer in the tribulations coming upon the whole world! Today is the day of salvation for tomorrow may be too late! BE SAVED TODAY by believing faith in Jesus Christ the only Savior of all mankind! Amen! :angel: Ma

Soooooo if Jesus spoke in parables or illustrations do you think the rich man and Lazarus was also an illustration?

Im not trying to catch you are anyone in a trap. Just think aboit what you are reading and being taught. Satan has the whole world im his control. This fact is found at 1 John 5:19 and 2 Cor 4:4. Not omly is he in control of big business and politics but he has the majority of religion under his control. He uses lies and manipulation to blind people to what God's word says

You are quoting scriptures that are out of Context,typical people who know nothing of the bible quote scriptures that they know nothing about.Quit listening to your helpers and do your own studies. You guys are nothing ,but DATE setters that NEVER come truth:nerd:When you refuse to acknowledge the truth you become a fool ,GODS chastisement is coming your way.:look:

Hell is real and is not a parable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is a place of torment and torture where the sinners' souls go after their mortal bodies die....In Rev. Hell and death are cast into the Lake of Fire and there will be no more death, pain or sorrow nor satan to tempt the world but this will be at the end when Jesus returns with His saints and sets up His Kingdom on earth where we with Him will reign forever! You, irnwkr, are the one who is being deceived so quit trying to prove your way of believing by taking scripture out of context....read the whole truth of the Bible to know and understand all of it! Your way is satan's way for he comes to deceive, steal, kill (murder) and destroy and you and your church is deceiving many with false interpretation of God's Holy Word! Be saved and filled with God's Holy Spirit and then you will know God's truth and His truth will set you free from the stronghold of satan's bondages of lies! Amen! :angel: Ma

Matthew 24:36. No human knows the day or hour. So where are you getting your date setting claim? Been watching YouTube?

irnwrkr said:
Im not trying to catch you are anyone in a trap. Just think aboit what you are reading and being taught. Satan has the whole world im his control. This fact is found at 1 John 5:19 and 2 Cor 4:4. Not omly is he in control of big business and politics but he has the majority of religion under his control. He uses lies and manipulation to blind people to what God's word says
If only you knew how true your words are.
However, I fear the truths will never be allowed to see the light of day. Starting with the story of Adam and his side of the story.

I know how true what saying is. God had it recorded in his word for all to read. As for Adam (the first man) he tried to put the blame back on his Creator. When questioned he said, "the woman you gave to be with me, she gave me the fruit and so I ate." Instead of taking responsibility for his actions he put the blame off. So what really do we need to hear of his side? He could have said no. He could have remained faithful. If he had of remained faithful he would be alive right now. Because he sinned we are now in this predicament. Jesus was sent from heaven, born a perfect human, and eventually sacrificed his perfect human life thereby giving us opportunity to eventually live forever

Thank you for that Earth~shattering and obviously accurate information. I have gained some experience from reading a few posts on here and appreciate it. Adam in a moment of fear of loneliness and abandonment let the Devils out of their cage. Little did Adam know that it was staged by the very same people.
I won't be posting anymore as I feel I have learned all I can from here.
Thanks and hh

ONLY a Fool wants to argue for the sake of arguing against the TRUTH,jumping around quoting scriptures that are out of context and has no idea whats he saying or trying to show----------absolute turnip brain,his reward is coming soon.:shocked:

Tell the truth of the Scriptures of the whole Bible and not just a few scriptures to prove one side of the argument! We win in Jesus and God's whole truth! Let us stay ready, watching and waiting for Jesus to catch us away on God's faithful saints' Resurrection Day! Satan has a short time to do his evil to the world, but God reigns Supreme and will put an end to satan and all who follow him, for Hell where all sinners and unbelievers in Christ Jesus go along with death will be cast into the Lake of Fire! Satan and all the angels (demons) who were cast out of God's Heaven will be cast into it, also! We love Jesus and we know Him, personally, as our own Savior and Lord, for no one can call Him, Lord, unless they know Him, personally, and live for Him by believing faith in Who He is: The one and only Savior of the whole world! Amen! God Bless and keep up your witnessing of God's truth as written in the Scriptures! Amen! :angel: Ma