Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Heading South

Rob (IL)

Well tomorrow is the day and we start our trek to Texas. There will be some internet down times but I will be keeping in touch 95% of the time. I never do that great hunting down there but any hunting is better than what I can do at home.

[attachment 182748 2222.jpg]

Have a safe trip pal and we will see you guys in the spring................:thumbup:

I Want'a go...lol Someplace warm would be nice but I have to go to work everyday... Have a safe trip!

Rob, you and Mrs. Rob have a safe trip and a Merry Christmas. Go find some of that stuff from Pershing's camp. It is about 2 miles down the road from the place in Demming, NM... if you can get up there let me know and i'll try to put you right on it.

My dumba55 ex- SIL is driving from GA to Ohio starting Friday night at 8:00 PM and there is a storm moving in... he will have my grand daughter with him and I am not pleased. I think he is a moron, no... I know he is a moron.

J

We are at my sons house in the Fort Worth area. We will spend the Christmas time here and get to the Valley around the first. Thanks for the good wishes
Everyone have a safe and Merry Christmas. Julien I hope all goes well for you, I'm sure all will be fine. Rob

Glad to hear you made it in front of the storm Rob. We are suppost to get it tonight after midnight.

hey rob, hope you have a great time, how would you like to hunt with my buddy brett from texas, im trying to get you to togeather for a hunt if your interested, he is a super guy and i know you would like him. let me know bryan