Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Has Nokta abandoned concentric coils ?

The Nexus units are very tempting.
Yep but that price is a hard pill to swallow I received a quote for the MP v3 with the two coils I want for it the price is over $2500 U.S, that is the other thing that keeps making me put the brakes on, every time I think about filling out the form and placing my order for one of the Two Nexus detectors i stop myself from hitting the pay now button, I think do I really need one of the Nexus detectors and think Nope and stop, I have detectors I am really enjoying and having fun with rite now so that stops me also,

and here is the other thing from my understanding the Nexus MP v3 and MP v2 its not like you hit the pay now and with in a couple days Nexus is sending your detector to you, there is about a 3-5 month wait because they build the Nexus detectors as the order comes in they do not start building you a detector until they are paid and they have the funds in their hands, so that part has held me up ordering a Nexus detector also, I do not personally like the fact that Nexus would have my money and then I have to wait for them to build my detector it would be about 3-5 months before I would even see my detector that I have paid for already, that part is just scary to me because what happens if once Nexus has your money and then decide to close their doors and you never see your detector at all, and I am not saying Nexus would do that but it is a risk that I just scares the crap out of me, I have already had one item I ordered from Golden Mask that got destroyed by customs and I am still in a fight with customs over that item so that ways on my mind also and stops me from placing an order with Nexus

Yep but that price is a hard pill to swallow I received a quote for the MP v3 with the two coils I want for it the price is over $2500 U.S, that is the other thing that keeps making me put the brakes on, every time I think about filling out the form and placing my order for one of the Two Nexus detectors i stop myself from hitting the pay now button, I think do I really need one of the Nexus detectors and think Nope and stop, I have detectors I am really enjoying and having fun with rite now so that stops me also,

and here is the other thing from my understanding the Nexus MP v3 and MP v2 its not like you hit the pay now and with in a couple days Nexus is sending your detector to you, there is about a 3-5 month wait because they build the Nexus detectors as the order comes in they do not start building you a detector until they are paid and they have the funds in their hands, so that part has held me up ordering a Nexus detector also, I do not personally like the fact that Nexus would have my money and then I have to wait for them to build my detector it would be about 3-5 months before I would even see my detector that I have paid for already, that part is just scary to me because what happens if once Nexus has your money and then decide to close their doors and you never see your detector at all, and I am not saying Nexus would do that but it is a risk that I just scares the crap out of me, I have already had one item I ordered from Golden Mask that got destroyed by customs and I am still in a fight with customs over that item so that ways on my mind also and stops me from placing an order with Nexus
All that does sound very scary old koot.---Plus the fact they have all that money for all that time & you have no detector.---What happens if you go through all that wait 5 months to get the detector then it's destroyed by customs (like the other one was)?-----Sure isn't something I would do--but that's just me.