Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Happy dance buckle

Very good. Nice find.

That is a also find:twodetecting::whites::cheers:

That looks to be in like new condition.....great find.......

Really nice!:crylol:

Looks like a yard sale happy dance!
Sorry to say this. (Not a true detector find.) Not good to BS the ones thats been doing this hobby for decade's
Maybe it was just magic!

sorry you think the buckle wasn't found in the ground but was found in the foothills around Coulterville CA
and I was surprised that was in such good condition so I don't appreciate your comments I don't benefit from those kind of remarks

Garry said:
sorry you think the buckle wasn't found in the ground but was found in the foothills around Coulterville CA
and I was surprised that was in such good condition so I don't appreciate your comments I don't benefit from those kind of remarks

I have found some items in the past and there condition absolutely defied logic. Just yesterday I found a shotgun shell in my front yard down around 6" that looked like it was dropped last year. It was under a large tree root and that may have somehow preserved it as most of them come out of the ground crumbling to pieces and I can barely read them.

tumbleinn said:
Looks like a yard sale happy dance!
Sorry to say this. (Not a true detector find.) Not good to BS the ones thats been doing this hobby for decade's
Maybe it was just magic!

Calling someone a liar without any proof is real bad form. Usually it's only another liar who does this.

Sure don't know Ca, I'm from Montery Ca. living in Tn. now Ca, doesn't have the rains an acid in the soil like other states. So most stuff is not corroded like you think. I know were theres fences built in 1800,s you pull out the square nails and you think they just made them. Ozark