Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hand Grip Stop???

u2robert

I have seen people on YouTube using these they fit under the control box to keep
The hand from slipping up pass the grip.
I went to the bay they have them for sale for 20.00 I order 1
Do they scar, cut or damage the Equinox grip when installing and using?
They are made of hard plastic I stared to put it on my Nox but stopped till I know more.
What do You Hand Grip Users have to say about them?

I have seen people on YouTube using these they fit under the control box to keep
They are made of hard plastic I stared to put it on my Nox but stopped till I know more.
I made my own. I have some dense foam padding that is used to go on top of drums when shipping.
It's very dense but I can cut it with a serrated knife. I cut it to size, leave the back open and slide it over the grip.
I then wrap it very tightly with electrical tape to hold it in place.
Looks better than it sounds. Works fine.
The weight rest on your hand instead of you having to hold it all the time.

Tacky tape works. Like tennis racket tape. Wrap it starting from bottom and ad a piece of foam under control and wrap it too. Or start from top and go down :).

buy the file here, send it to me and I will make it for you. for postage.

Here's mine. Dense foam and electrical tape.

Attachments

• 20210319_221257.jpg
    20210319_221257.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 112
  • 20210319_221154.jpg
    20210319_221154.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 107
What do You Hand Grip Users have to say about

I am going to try a slice of the pool noodles that the kids use in the pool available everywhere cut a disk off and make a slice I know it is not the best but my fingers get sore after swinging for a while

I am going to try a slice of the pool noodles that the kids use in the pool available everywhere cut a disk off and make a slice I know it is not the best but my fingers get sore after swinging for a while
I think that would work fine. I make mine thick enough that my hand just will fit on the grip.
But for most of the time I'm hunting I have my pinkie looped under the shaft and hold the grip loosely with my other fingers.
I'm constantly switching grips while hunting.