Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ground Tracking Speed

Me?

slower speeds will inch the track point slowly to the new ground level. Faster speeds will allow faster jumps to the new ground level.
Slower: takes longer to get to the new ground point. Less likely to react to anomalies in the ground as it's very limited on how big of a jump it can do.
Faster: reacts faster to ground changes. But, can react to those unwanted anomalies too because it can make much bigger jumps..

ok, I think I've got it. So it would be like wanting to change your volume on your radio from 1 to 20. You can turn it there fast or turn it there slowly. Turning fast gives you no time to change your mind, turning it slowly allows you to change your mind in between.

Tracking
Everything to which the V3 responds (with sufficient strength), generates a VDI number. The ground mineralization is no exception. When the V3 is ground-balanced properly, the V3 sniffs out the ground