Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

gotta give a thumbs up to the f75ltd users

And what was it intended/meant to sound like??----As for Elton---it's not only "heard a lot of good things on this Forum" & "recommend his advice".----He's also a well respected gentleman that shows everyone courtesy and deserves the same in return.-----AND-----a Forum MODERATOR---that was siteing Forum RULES that need to be adhered to.-----No debate & end of story!----We are very fortunate to have Elton here on Findmall.------A lot of the guys here have tried to help you & you are very fortunate for that also.
petew said:
And sorry Elton if it sounded like I was being a jerk,it wasn't meant to sound like I wrote it,hope you understand that.I've heard a lot of good things on this forum about Elton,and definitely recommend his advice.

I have used Minelabs for the last 3.5 yrs. Got a 75ltd in Feb. and found it hard to use. Have had to put the ET down in order to learn it. It is all they say but I have areas with no emi issues but the place I like to use it is bad. Have learned the way around it and find it is a awesome park MD when looking for gold rings and coins. Haven't had mine upgraded yet but its in the forecast after Thanksgiving.

Once again I apologize to everyone about how it sounded,I defiantly didn't mean it that way,trust me.And again my sincere apology to Elton.

I am glad he is learning the very capable F-75 and has decided to keep it.

No doubt this f75 is a keeper,and if all goes well I will have the upgrade.Truly is a great machine.