Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Gold finds for 2 weeks....

Bud-sc

Been hitting the beach hard since I got the Manticore. That low conductor setting is a beast!! Pendants both 10k , Dental gold ,gold earring, heavy wedding band 14k....
IMG20240730105554.jpg
IMG20240805200340.jpg
IMG20240801172938.jpg
IMG20240804170341.jpg
IMG20240721174000.jpg
IMG20240730111410.jpg
IMG20240804164847.jpg

Some nice and hefty gold there, You've got the Manticore dialed in nicely it would seem. HH Jim tn
Oh I have it set up for Gold.... how's the new FX rifle?? I have about 11 high end pcp air rifles now. That's why I metal detect for the other hobby.....lol 🤣 If you head to North Myrtle Beach area let me know. I shoot at range great guys they have 100 yard range.

Oh I have it set up for Gold.... how's the new FX rifle?? I have about 11 high end pcp air rifles now. That's why I metal detect for the other hobby.....lol 🤣 If you head to North Myrtle Beach area let me know. I shoot at range great guys they have 100 yard range.
I'm very happy with my Avenger in 25 Cal.
Especially the weight. Taken 10 ratcoons this year.
Love my gauntlet in 30 Cal.
Just so darn heavy. Heavier than a loaded G3.
Both incredibly accurate. I'm looking at the big Benjamin compressor next.
What do you think ?

I'm very happy with my Avenger in 25 Cal.
Especially the weight. Taken 10 ratcoons this year.
Love my gauntlet in 30 Cal.
Just so darn heavy. Heavier than a loaded G3.
Both incredibly accurate. I'm looking at the big Benjamin compressor next.
What do you think ?
I have 3 compressors right now. Use the battery operated compressor at the range. Small compact size use it for my Daystate Redwolf and Brocock Ghost. I have a bigger 350 watt compressor for my Taipan vet 2 tactical in 25cal...that's my 100 yards gun. The 350 watt compressor is a Toauto compressor blue one...the others are a GX pumps they all been like tanks!!!!!! I can't complain about them at all .....I also have a airguns technology 30cal Uragan king...that's a monster to fill but a fun gun to shoot!!!!!

I have 3 compressors right now. Use the battery operated compressor at the range. Small compact size use it for my Daystate Redwolf and Brocock Ghost. I have a bigger 350 watt compressor for my Taipan vet 2 tactical in 25cal...that's my 100 yards gun. The 350 watt compressor is a Toauto compressor blue one...the others are a GX pumps they all been like tanks!!!!!! I can't complain about them at all .....I also have a airguns technology 30cal Uragan king...that's a monster to fill but a fun gun to shoot!!!!!
Cool. I have the little Nomad 2.
Know anything about this one ?

Last edited:
Cool. I have the little Nomad 2.
Know anything about this one ?

That one will fill tanks too.....lot of going to this because the dependability and the price...I need to find a couple gold rings or a necklace to get that....this is the compressor I have my eyes on ...

GX PUMP CS4 Portable PCP Air Compressor, 350W Powerful Motor,Max 5800Psi/40Mpa, Water and Fan Cooling, 5 Hours Continous Work, 12V Auto Stop PCP Air Rifle Paintball Air Compressor https://a.co/d/eFG2MLs