Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ghost Handprints.................

out of my mind but it didn't want to go. It was alarming enough that that image is still very clear in my mind. Geo

we would be rich and famous. I wonder what we could keep it in until we sold it on eBay or to some rich person that has always wanted a ghost for a pet or something. I suspect that the ghost would be pretty pizzed off at us and if it ever got out of the container, it would be bad news for us. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :rofl:

It's just a pet peave I have when writing or even in oral communications. If I can write in plain English and can use a ten-cent word in the place of a fifty-cent word, then I will use it.

I remember Howard Cossell interviewing Ali after one of his fights. Ali was poppin' an' blowin' about how pretty he was and how ugly Spinks is and how Spinks was just to ugly to be the champ. Howard looked at him and said, "You're a bit truculent today, aren't you champ?" Ali paused with a quizzical look and then said, "If that means 'GOOD' then that's what I AM!!!" Cossell just looked into the camera and grinned.

I just try to KISS sos meself and me friendses can undastands it donchano. :lol:

aj