Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Full F70 field test and report starting tonight....

.....I would imagine that electrnics has a short return time. I think she was off on that. I will look at my receipt but either way Monday it will be returned anyway.
scott

I am not trying to jack cabelas..but i also am not fond of loosng express shipping fees simply due to a defective unit on their end. If they had a good F5 on hand I would have simply swapped out...but they did not. My only option was buy up to a Minelab or a refund...and shipping was not refunded. SO...who jacked who.
If you do not care what I think of the 70 hey...that is fine with me....then don't read any of it...but we both know you will...and your comment was pointless.....so spare me the shallow cram...it was weak.

You keep posting whether it is good or bad! I pesonally have one prordered and want to hear everything about it. You are doing us all a service who are waiting or wondering! Hope fully this thread won't get out of hand with unecessary bashing.

Hey Scott...thanks for posting all this material on the F-70. Many folks have been anxious to learn anything about this unit. Regarding any negative comments...ignore it, that's not what this post is all about. Time and again, you provide great information that benefits everyone. We are fortunate to have you here, period. Many thanks...Jim.

that everyone isn't helpless against the intrigue of watching the same trainwreck a dozen times? :wacko: Is Bro OK after your Flying Eagle find?

I agree with what Buckeye Brad says below---I think this is the kind of crap that SHOULD get deleted from these forums

you saw what happned with the first t2 and you continue to be the first cabella buyer every time to fill your ego as first poster-
you get exactly what you deserve bud

That is the Threshold feature in disc mode shown on page 13. I wanted this on the F-75 but I didn't get it pushed through.

On the F70 I was told that they were not going to include it as a feature so I said I wasn't interested.

Now look. Here it is. I'm very happy to see this.

Now I'll have to buy one. Guess my solar telescope will get put on hold just a bit longer :sadwalk:

HH

Mike

may even make cabela's re think their return policy!

(h.h!)
j.t.

i''l bet cabela's loves you now,and can't wait for you to show up!

(h.h!)
j.t.

bud?..i think that is a contradiction in terms!..i think he's got a "big" "pair" TELLIN' them he is gonna return it regardless!...the only thing accomplished by that behavior is to get EVERY BODY screwed by cabela's changing their return policy!..nice job fella!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Tinfoil, Everyone will know when that happens. The flying pigs will announce it :angel:

Been trying to find something that could take it's place. The M6 came awfully close but didn't have the right coil available. A DFX comes real close, too.

But the F-70 might be able to dance with it a little while. :shrug:

We shall see.

HH

Mike

It just keeps paying for it's self over and over. You know that post you sent me on the different spots on the notch width knob really helped me out a lot. Thanks again. You should go post that again on the Tesoro forum. Some of those guys need some help understanding that knob and notch switch. You do such a good job of explaing it I know they would appreciate it . I know I did. I have hunted with mine since it first came out and that was a lot of years ago. It is still cooking and hunts better then ever since Ed and Rusty really fixed it the last time it went in. HH :D: :D: Later Bud, Jerry aka Tinfoil

Hi:
Will be looking forward to your review.
I wish more people were doing reviews on these machines so we could
put them side by side and average out the kind of problems that seem
to plague the machines.

It might be a good idea for anyone doing reviews not to refer to the
MD's as good or bad since there are alot of people out there who
like their machine, whether its a Bounty Hunter, Tesoro or the F-2, not
to forget the Ace 250 that got it's share of bashing.

So what would I say? I don't know. Maybe something along the lines as,
"These are the issues as I see it for this machine. If you feel you can deal
with these issues then by all means buy the machine." I don't know
what would be the tactfull way to review the MD.

Good luck with the F-70 review. Just call it the way you see it and don't be too
concerned about what the readers are going to say.

Regards
RR

Hello Mike and Jerry,

A friend of mine bought a used Golden uMax three months ago, He paid around $250-265.00. He's already paid for the detector twice with clad and gold jewelry.

Over $130.00 in clad and the rest in gold jewelry (scrap weight,) He loves the machine so much I mounted the GB below the left front panel for quick adjustment.

I've got to get me one again :)

Paul (Ca)

Hey Scott,

I think the F-70 is going to be a good detector, Thinking about getting one here soon when they are released.

And here I was trying so hard not to buy another detector :confused:

Enjoy the cool weather in AZ, Won't be long it'll be cooking :)

Paul (Ca)