Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Fresh Water Mode POLL

I use park 2. I figured out that in a dense trash area, turning the sensitivity down quites the nox down and allows you to pick up fresh drops more easily. The nox goes so deep running it hot, that it combines many more targets. Layer by layer, I get the goods. Besides, the competition here generally look for the easy retreivals, so I have to be quick about the fresh drops. I can always dig the deep and iffy signals. Last time I was out, I ran sensitivity at 12 and still heard targets plenty loud to probably 3-4 inches. Lots of masking goes on in dense areas(with high sensitivity)especially when there is a lot of bits of iron and such.

Less for the nox to sort out, and much easier for your ears and mind to take focus.

ronhob said:
I use park 2. I figured out that in a dense trash area, turning the sensitivity down quites the nox down and allows you to pick up fresh drops more easily. The nox goes so deep running it hot, that it combines many more targets. Layer by layer, I get the goods. Besides, the competition here generally look for the easy retreivals, so I have to be quick about the fresh drops. I can always dig the deep and iffy signals. Last time I was out, I ran sensitivity at 12 and still heard targets plenty loud to probably 3-4 inches. Lots of masking goes on in dense areas(with high sensitivity)especially when there is a lot of bits of iron and such.

Less for the nox to sort out, and much easier for your ears and mind to take focus.

Thanks for the info sounds like solid info!!! making some notes about it for sure!!!! :)

[[size=large]size=medium]Nice rings and the chain is great. I agree dig those iffy signals.[/size][size=large][/size][/size]