Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Free Metal Detector .... No Joke! To the right kid!

I need to say thanks to a dealer that helped me do this - Brad at Brush Creek Detectors. He really stepped up to the plate to help me do this at his cost! No profit! Only one other dealer has made me this offer and that was Larry @ NWI detectors. I don't know about you, but these are the types of folks I do business with. I trust them.

All I can say is ........you are a fine person for doing this. May seem like small potato's in today's crazy world...but I think it's BIG.

Thanks David this is a great thing you are doing! I'm a member of a few various types of forums and I'm amazed by the members of them all. Really selfless acts to keep the various hobbies going!!

Thanks again!!!

Hope you like the forum and visit again.

God bless.

Mike

Hope you visit more often.

God bless.

Mike

Dear sir, I am not a kid but I have been having seizures for the last 10 years. I lost my job, home, insurance, my Honda Goldwing, and my class A cdl dl. Soon after I was diagnosed w/seizures, one month to the day, I had to have a 5 heart bypass surgery. I used to have a metal detector but had to sell it to pay bills. Now that I am getting a disability check it is not enough to buy something like a good metal detector, something I loved to do. If you can find it in your heart, I would love to have another detector, and I promise to share the experience w/my grand children and show them the joy of exploring history of our area and the excitement of finding things in the ground. Yours truly, James Willoughgby