Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Free Metal Detector .... No Joke! To the right kid!

digginrebel

Hi folks, My name is David and I want to give away one more metal detector to some deserving detecting family. Though I've had my up's and down's the past couple years, I still feel very blessed and want to return something to society. I've already given away 3 machines, but think there is room for one more. Times have been hard for a lot of folks lately, so if for what ever reason you have a child that wants to go hunting with you, but you can not afford a machine for that child let me know. I feel family time and keeping a kid busy may keep them out of trouble and help them learn some good lessons about history.I have 3 kids (all grown now) that just didn't get into metal detecting and I feel I lost some family time with them. Please be honest about your situation and consider the size of machine offered (can your child handle it). I only have one machine to give this time and it will be a new Garrett Ace 150, coming from a dealer on this site. I believe in supporting good sponsors! Send me a PM so the forum is not bogged down and it will be private for you. My email address is d_clayto@bellsouth.net. Just give me a week or two to go through the requests to make my decision.

God Bless,
David

Food for Thought: Maybe each young person could write a short story telling you 'Why They Want To Go Metal Detecting' and then base your decision of their answers? I think what you're doing is a wonderful thing, that will help a child and promote the hobby as well.

God bless you for being so generous. Happy Easter.

May God Bless you David for your loving generosity for blessing a child with a detector to be able to learn and join with his or her detecting family! Amen! Doing things together is sooooo important while they are young and my ex and I did many things with ours and enjoyed our vacations and camping trips and then detecting with our youngest daughter, Tami, for she was the only one still with us when we started :twodetecting: as a hobby! Whatever time we have with children is precious, for they grow up way too fast and leave home before we know it! :angel: Ma Betty

God bless you David. I think I read somewhere, about Jesus stopping whatever he was doing just to spend time with children. Txquest

Hope you like it here.
God bless.

Mike

Welcome txquest if you are new to our CMD Forum, if not, then welcome back! May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

n/t

Yes...It's a wonderful thing you're doing. Maybe you could take it one step further and also offer them a 'Children's Bible'. Don't mind me...I'm just thinking out loud.

God has blessed me so I am in a situation where I can afford a detector for a youngster and plan on buying my nephew one in the next year or so. I just wanted to thank you for sharing the gift of detecting and all that goes with it. God bless you for your goodwill and I hope you enjoy some pics of my nephew and I from our week-long expedition over spring break.

Great pics. It is great to keep the kids interested in good things like detecting and fishing.
Hope you post some more.

God bless.

Mike

Thanks Mike and I hope so too. Life has become less hectic and more serene the last few years since I have developed a relationship with God again. Little by little more time to share with others has been given to me. Have a good day and God bless.

Hi Brandon...Welcome to our forum and for the pics...nice ones and your nephew is a nice looking boy...boys don't like to be called, Cute!! :lol: I had seen these while I was lurking over on the Friends & Finds Forum just to be doing something different once in awhile, although I seldom post on other forums...they are interesting when our forum here gets dull and it does at times....I giggle a lot for most of you guys are funny in your postings!! Glad to have you with us and I hope and pray God Blesses you to have great times with your nephew, relatives and friends whether detecting, fishing or whatever! Time spent with our loved ones is always special and produces lasting memories! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Great Pix! That smile and quality family time are all am looking for out of this gift.

Welcome to the CMD Forum digginrebel .....May God Bless! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

Just wanted to let everyone know that, though hard, I made my decision on who gets the machines. Yes, I decided one wasn't enough, so I added one more of my own. There were many touching stories and I feel for everyone. I am sorry I can't give one to everybody. But, I plan on doing this again sometime and will maybe inspire others to pass it on.

Check your messages and emails for the lucky 2 boys this time. Three girls got the first ones!

God Bless and make some wonderful family memories!
David

God bless you and those kids! :thumbup: