Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found my First Ring with ACE 250. I'm Hooked!!

[quote YellerFeller]Hope I didn't come across as a someone bragging, that is most definitely not my intention. I just wanted to let other folks thinking about buying their first machine or other newbies out there like myself, know what a great little beginner machine I feel the ACE 250 is, and how easy it is to operate. I didn't have a clue about what type of machine to start out with, but based on the feedback on this and other forums decided to go with the ACE 250. I am learning a lot on this forum and was just trying to give something back. I'll leave the bragging rights to the pros![/quote]

And I came across a bit strong (ok maybe a lot) in that post and apologise for that. You did great YellerFeller for your first time out. We all had to learn how to use the machine and get the most from it. For me, I've found a lot of stuff. Coins, rings, bling and in between. You will too. I found an 1854 bank token in my OWN BACK YARD!!!. Don't forget to check there...

As for bragging. YOU SHOULD!!! That's one hell of a ring you found. I just want you to make sure it's what it is. I have rings that I have been told by a very expensive jewelery store person that I could pass it off as what it looks like after he told me it was CZ's. I would never do that and hope that most people on here wouldn't either.

Keep swinging and finding. It's not always coins and jewels that make this hobby/sport fun. It's the other stuff you find that you never would have expected to see on the ground or in it when you are swinging.

Keep us posted and with pictures with what you find. That's the stuff we like.....

We love to see all the finds. That ring is definitely worth bragging about.

Here is one definition of amateur.
A person who does something because he enjoys it rather than for money.

I think most of us here are amateurs.

[quote John 'n' W.Va]We love to see all the finds. That ring is definitely worth bragging about.

Here is one definition of amateur.
A person who does something because he enjoys it rather than for money.

I think most of us here are amateurs.[/quote]

I liked the picture you had in your avitar much better before John. I bet it's more you. Amateur or not.........:rofl:

Nice job and nice find to keep you going.
I've been detecting 6 years and just bought the 250 to see
what this machine can really do.Dying to try her out.
Happy T H'ing

[quote YellerFeller]Hope I didn't come across as a someone bragging, that is most definitely not my intention. [/quote]Are you kidding? Don't be so humble. That is a great ring and you deserve bragging rights. I bought my Ace in May of 2006. 27 hunts and 35 days later I found my first ring, a gold wedding band. It was the shot heard around the world. I couldn't wait to post it. Welcome to this forum. Keep posting your finds. Good or bad. And brag.:thumbup: