Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Found Last Saturday During October Thunderstorm

Thank you, Nick! The lightning strikes were pretty close with loud thunder and it was raining. When I finally saw what I'd found, I figured it couldn't get any better in such weather conditions so I hopped, skipped, and jumped back to the car and went home.

Thanks again.

Doug

I didn't think I'd ever find one and still have to hold and view it frequently to be sure I wasn't dreaming. Like the parable of the lost coin, there was much rejoicing when this one was found after all these years.

So, keep detecting, Bob, and be sure to check out boulevards next to streets that have been parade routes for many years. That's where I found this one. Other finds on this boulevard include 1911 Barber dime, 1923 Merc, 1874, 1882, 1902, 1906 Indian head pennies, several wheat pennies, a token, religious medallion, and quite a bit of junk.

Doug

Seated halves are almost unbelievably great to find. Still hard to believe I've found one. I found a Barber half also, 1897, three years ago. In fact, it was one of the first 10 coins I found, but the land owner wanted to keep it.

Thanks again, Eddie.

Doug

Funny you said that...It was backwards....lol...

I worked with a guy who's last name was "Reller".....No matter which way you spelled it, forward or back....it's still "Reller".......hehe..No lie!

The other Doug....:smoke: :beers: