Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First time out on the beach with the V3.

Eagle 1

HI: All

First time out on the beach with the V3. Went out at low tide, hard pack sand and wet.
The V3 ran smooth and quite till I hit the sand or water with my coil. As long as I kept it aprox. 1 1/2

I just received a eclipse 950 and it is marked V3 where the stem hooks on. Haven't got to use it yet but hope to soon.
Roy

I GB 4 times one on the dry sand and 3 in the wet sand. No change. I was at the beach for 2 hr.. 1 hr. in the wet sand and 1 hr. under the pier messing with the EMIs that a hole difrent story.

Eagle 1

ak_1234 said:
The 950 is out for the V.

Also, the 950 does run quieter in salt, it does not false with impacts. Falsing in salt seems to be universal with DD coils.

- Carl

I like to slide the coil on the sand when beach hunting and the stock coil on the Spectrum V3 dont seem to like that.
It will false at every bump or bounce.

Will try the new Eclipse 950 "V3" as soon as I can get one.

William Lee Corpus Christi, Texas.