Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Three-Pounder Of The Year

things are like wrestling with a whale, and we just happened to be in the right spot at the right time. They are HUGE fish and they melt in your mouth. It will be a good trip for you, your son and grandson when you get to go. And go soon. We put off things like this too much. I'm going to take some medicine and go fishing with my brother tomorrow come hell or high water!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:

and reminds me of the good ole days when we caught them by the ice-chests full. There will be more in days coming up!

Lil Brother:thumbup:

the old Cats in the Cradle song. The clock of life keeps ticking. I will try for those Walleye this summer with my son and grandson. This is my son who lost a child last year and her brother. How ever, they now have another one on the way. Doctores are all saying that was a one in a billion chance and that this one is healthy. Makes me nervous but if they can handle all that, I can also. Guess I just saw the pain and didn't want them to go through that ever again. Hopeuflly they never will. This one will be born sometime in July.

Sounds like you have a fishing trip on for tomorrow. Good luck and hope you catch a bunch of them. Sounds like Arkie has them down to a science. Still ice on the lakes here so none of that here. Could brook fish but the brooks are fast right now with the snow melting. No way to get a lure down unless I could get down to and eddy. Even then once they use the stream flow to fight you, its all over..... I like summer fishing on streams, no quiet hole to work or big cut in a bank, add that to the sound of the water over the rocks, frogs singing about dusk and thats a great close to the day. Even fishless, I'm still a winner on those days.

Enjoy

George-CT

I saw you do that once after a bottle of wine! Might have been MiIke though but I think it was you:thumbup:

Can't remember which was the black and which was the white record. The 6 pounder was caught in 1969 and the other in the '50's.

But I'll just settle for the Arkansas State Record. :D Why be greedy?

aj