Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Detector

harryape I think the Fisher F5 is going to be an outstanding detector, on the other hand the Vaquero is also reportedly a good detector too, but it's old school, audio only with no LCD screen.

The F5 has one of the best LCD displays I've seen on any detector, of any price (barring a Minelab Explorer), well laid out, easy to read and displays lots of useful information, including real time analysis of ground mineralization, which IMO is a pretty darn important piece of data to have to keep your machine running at it's optimal performance level. I think you'll be very happy with the F5 IMO. I have the F4 (which I think is a really nice detector), it's the predecessor to the F5, and wish I'd waiting to get the F5 now that I see it's a much nicer machine.

Ron's Detectors is also a good place.

If you use one of the forum sponsers, you can tell them you are
on the forum and they will bend over backwards to help you.

HH,