Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Few pics of last years favourite digs

on the seven silver coins that were part of a bracelet. Do you folks find many American coins up there in Canada?

A few years ago, I started collecting Canadian Pennies and Nickels. Most have been found in pocket change or given to me by friends, but once in a while I will find a Canadian Penny while metal detecting. I have always wondered how they ended up down here in South Texas.

A year or two back, Dean held a contest and I won a few old, old Canadian coins from him. Dean will some times post on the View's Forum and is deep into Canadian military history as well as U.S. Civil War history. If you ever need to know military history, he would be the one to contact...he is a very fine person to know.

Thanks for sharing your collection, I enjoyed seeing the coins. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Early American, British and Canadian coins are found around here as well as the odd Spanish and French piece. Upper and Lower Bank of Canada tokens (1840's to 50's), the odd civil war and other American tokens come up once in a while too. Lot's of War of 1812 history in this area. Cripes, Ive even found a couple of mid 1800's Chinese coins. How these things find their way around has always intrigued me also. Thanks for looking !:cheers:

Victoria passed away in 1901 I believe (two are of her). Edward VII reigned until his death in 1910 (one of him) and the other four are of Edward's son, King George V. I'll probably have it linked back together one day.:)

:cool:WE Have Found And Will Find Many More Rare Coins.:cool: But You Must Learn To Have Paiteance Grasshopper.:rofl:WE All Cannot Find Rare Spanish Silver . I Will Lead You To were The Spanish silver Awaits Us To release It From The Sands Of Time.:crazy: Indiana JIM .:devil:

Hey LIL Brother Trust me you have tons of areas to search.Do you live in the country '.You guys have civil war history Plus farmming areas etc. If you can go out for walks and look for abandoned farms buildings etc.Look for old abandoned dumps + garbage pits .Nice old bottles in there to dig its a lot of fun. Good luck let me know how you make out .Dont give up . JIMBO..