Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 Prices

I have seen them sell for as low as $450 when the new LTD's came out. I have a LTD and like it alot for relic hunting.
Had a F75 in the past too. The LTD is about the same detector the boost mode will get you a little more depth and it seems to
run a little quiter. If you have the cash to spend the LTD is nice. But when you can get a used F75 for half or less i do not know
if it is that much better.

Jason

I agree with you John. I tournament bass fished for years and metal detected out of season, but over the last 10 years I seem to enjoy relic hunting more than bass fishing. Metal detectors are expensive but cost little compared to a bass boat and tons of rods and tackle, along with entry fees and travel. I have a hard time shooting a deer anymore, just don't have the desire. And bass fisherman never clean fish. We only keep them long enough to weigh them, but I get your point. Heck, I don't even like the taste of fish. But metal detecting and arguing, fighting, and learning on Findmall sure is a lot of fun.