Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

F75 Postponed again! Problem with the GB Tuner program?

About the only good thing about field test is if you are not familiar with a particular detector you can find out about all the controls and what they are supposed to do,

I am interested in seeing a direct comparison to the T2, I want to know how the F75 is different from the T2.

Also - have you ever seen a publication or any professional agency do a review that was not glowingly positive? Well, I haven't.
Any critical review will have to come from us - someone who took money out of their wallet and bought one on the open market and who no income based on detector sales or service.

I like it a lot better. Their articles are much more informative. I even read the latest article by some guy with the name of Ladd. I think I met him at a hunt I was at. Not a bad guy. Even writes a pretty good article. Same name as you. Isn't that a coincidence!
Pap

Couldn't make the last one but I will be there for this one! Just look for the oldest guy there and it'll be me. Oh, and congrats on that button, super find!
Pap

I'd rather wait a few more weeks or months, than to get a machine with problems yet o be resolved. I think fisher learned that lesson with the Coinstrike. An excellent coin machine, very accurate and deep, but I found it full of bugs. It had a love for hot rocks, and their push pad system was a nightmare. If they get all the electronics, and packaging right on the F-75. I will be the first in line to buy one, no matter how long it takes. Just my opinion, Kidd.