Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Excal II Shaft

Pretty much any color if you look at Home Depot or Lowes. White and black for sure, but I've seen others. Many appliances are aluminum and have to stand up to heat or moisture (like a sweating refrigerator or a hot stove), so these paints will hold up to some abuse. Also, I'd check into aluminum wheel paint from an auto store. I seem to remember a new line of bright colors coming up just meant for aluminum wheels that was designed to stick well and hold up to a lot of abuse due to road conditions. They made a neon green, yellow, and several others from what I remember.

Only colors I could find at HD were white, black & beige Auto store dupli-color list is

High Performance Wheel Coating
WP 100 White
WP 101 Silver
WP 102 Graphite
WP 103 Clear
WP 104 Bronze
WP 105 Racing Black Satin

where are you finding the colors?

Can't remember, but I do remember hearing they had neon greens and other bright colors. It might have been on one of those TV hot rod shows, but I remember them saying they've be found at local auto part stores. Check Auto Zone or Murrays. I think I saw them there as well.