Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

"Everybody Loves Somebody Sometime"

I remember those times, as well. I certainly remember having to crawl under Daddy's line of sight, if I had to exit the room for any reason.

Those were really some special times. I know Daddy loved Mother so much, because he indulged ole' Dino--just for her.

Sorry for the short response...I gotta git back to Bonanza! <><

Love ya,

Johnboy

he figured mother deserved her Dean! :) But remember when he would moan if he accidentally came across The Wizard of Oz? I swear we watched that movie every year as children. It seemed like it took forever, but in all actuality it is barely an hour long! I remember it coming on one time, with barely a glance and Daddy quickly turned the channel. But the we he saw the three of us on the floor, he knew he was busted, and turned it back! I also remember trying to get to see Walt Disney, and we would always have to either leave for Sunday night church, and then it finally changed to Saturday nights! :)

I think she got them from an ad on TV. I still see the infomercials from time to time. If I run across it, I'll try and jot down the address or phone number for ya!

Dave

Your talking of family brought back many family memories as well!

My Dad never owned a car or a house but he never thought he was poor. He would help anyone who needed it. He taught my sister and I many of life's lessons which molded us in his image! Our home was a loving, wonderful place to be!

And my mom, well, many of our nephews and nieces lived with us from time to time and my mom loved them all as extended family! As those kids grew up, many returned at Christmas Time or just dropped in anytime to say "Hello" and keep the friendships so dear. Ah, the stories we heard and the memories! Ahh the memories!