Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Equinox Potential Problems.

I didn't have time to read all the replies but after some weeks with the Nox my forearms hurt! Balance seems as important as total weight.

If the coil seems heavy, try moving the arm cuff to the back to the shaft. This helped me.

Quite often is is NOT the size of the horse but the age of the horse and its intelligence! 50 years ago I could to all that also, swing a heavy coil for 5 or 6 hours, but at 75 it just takes me 3 or 4 days to swing it 5 or 6 hours! We were all studs in our 20's to 40's! Or so we like to believe! I can go about 4 or 5 hours with the 3030, and then the back starts to tell me how old the back really is and how heavy the 3030 is.

Remember Minelab is a máster at marketing!!!!!! Don't believe everything they Say !!!!

I to am experiencing an issue with my EQX800. I received it less then a week ago, charged all the batteries to their peak, synced the Bluetooth and headphones (and correctly), and in doing so the external speaker will not respond. Yes, I checked and rechecked the obvious. Factory reset, re-paired the WM08 and ML80, factory re-re-set, re-re-paired the wireless devices and still no external speaker function. Will someone please embarrass and humiliate me by pointing out the obvious and simple oversight that I can’t see staring right at me and tell me how to get the speaker to function? I add, upon start-up the day I unboxed it the external speaker worked. Thanks

1848cal said:
I to am experiencing an issue with my EQX800. I received it less then a week ago, charged all the batteries to their peak, synced the Bluetooth and headphones (and correctly), and in doing so the external speaker will not respond. Yes, I checked and rechecked the obvious. Factory reset, re-paired the WM08 and ML80, factory re-re-set, re-re-paired the wireless devices and still no external speaker function. Will someone please embarrass and humiliate me by pointing out the obvious and simple oversight that I can’t see staring right at me and tell me how to get the speaker to function? I add, upon start-up the day I unboxed it the external speaker worked. Thanks

Yeah, the speaker is disabled when you plug in or pair headphones :rolleyes:

Ditto what Jason said about pairing and the external speaker.

I have the Nox 600 and 800, a Makro Gold Kruzer and a Patriot (F70). I have no problems swinging any of them on long all-day hunts. The Nox are pretty comfortable to swing for hours and have proven to be very rugged, dependable detectors here at altitude in boulder strewn steep slope prospecting in the Rockies, in the Arizona desert, and in the nasty terrain near Yarnell AZ. I’m 64 and pretty fit. I can still swing my Gpx 4800 (with harness) all day too. I figure the three year warranty on the Nox will easily cover any major problems I run into.

I can attach an external usb battery pack under the arm cuff of the Nox for counter balance and power for long hunts.

I have had many Minelab detectors with zero major problems so far. I unfortunately can’t say the same for the Fishers, Garrett’s and Whites that I’ve owned. I still enjoy those brands anyway!

I love my friends CTX 3030s. Totally amazing detectors. However, two of those buddies are recovering from rotator cuff surgery on their swing arms.................

Jeff

I came from the Etrac talk about sore elbow from that machine! I have never been happier with the release of the Nox I had my Deus after the Etrac which saved my elbow now I can swing all day and not worry about tennis elbow!