Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DUCK DYNASTY

Jesus did not walk among us, in my opinion, so that we could gather once, or, more a week and hear a fine story of the olden days.

Neither do I believe that the Saints wrote the New Testament so that we could have even more stories to fill our time.

I believe that Jesus came among us, and later the Saints wrote the New Testament in order that we would have further guidance on how God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit wanted us to enteract with each other, to worship Him, and to faithfuly carry out the Golden Rule, to do unto others as we would have them do unto us, and to Love our neighbor.

When just about every pastor in America has dumbed down his congregation with sermons of "give til it hurts" and "prosperity", while ignoring the teachings of Jesus on war, torture and other issues within our lives, whether politically related, or, not...that directly affect us in those situations.

It has gotten so bad with greed among Pastors in the US, that there is now a new TV Reality program, called the Pastors of LA...

Absolutely sickening. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T49VtHl_Fi4

https://www.google.com/#q=pastors+of+la

Jesus was political when needed. The Saints were political.when needed. Daniel surely was. So were Shadrach, Meshach and Abednego. Yet, to keep their money, to keep all the Sunday loot, Pastors in America have become tools of the government. More controlledy government than the old churches in Communist China and in Communist Soviet Union.

Muslims believe in "ALLAH THE MOON-GOD". JEWS BELIEVE IN SAME GOD AS CHRISTIAN D0---------------THEY JUST DO NOT BELEIVE JESUS IS THE MESSIAH.MUSLIMS BELEIVE IN THE MOON GOD ,CHECK OUT THEIR HALF MOON ON ALL THEIR TEMPLES.MOHOMMAD PICKED THE MOON-GOD FROM OTHER GODS.
IF you check out the old testament you will find out that Abraham and Sarah started this problem ,because they would not believe god would give them a seed for the coming child Issiac.So sarah told Abraham to lay with her slave who was from Egypt and they had ishmal the first born and FATHER OF THE ARABS(MUSLIMS).And because of this sin the muslims have chosen to kill all jews and now the christians:wacko: Think on this for a minute Isreal is surrounded by 7 arab countries which they number in the millions and yet they cannot conquer israel:rolleyes:I wonder why:shocked: muslims and jew believe Jesus was a great teacher,but NOT THE SON OF GOD.:sadwalk:One day they will all bow their knees before the SON OF GOD :thumbup:

being interviewed on this subject and he plainly stated that that they were asked NOT to pray in Jesus name on the show. He said that they told him they didn't mind them praying etc but they were asking them not to pray in Jesus name because it would offend some. Phil went into detail in the interview explaining to the producers that this was totally unacceptable to them. He said he explained that they were CHRISTIAN not Jewish, Buddhist, Muslims or any other religion and that Christians believe in Jesus Christ as the main focus of their beliefs. He said he told the producers that he didn't have to use Jesus' name every time he prayed but he would never agree to not use Jesus name in his prayers.

So I know for a fact that A&E did ask them to not pray in Jesus name.

Articles like the one mentioned WATER down the truth.

"If you lighten up on God and your music and think more about you and me,we may be able to have a GREAT relationship"......:argue:..Naturally,I took those words none too kindly,and responded with "MINIMIZE WHAT GOD HAS DONE FOR ME,??HE MADE ME THE MAN I AM TODAY,and I WILL NOT "lighten up" on Him for you or any other person on Gods Green Earth!!!!!".........Did I mention we don't even talk since then??:wave:........