Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

DUCK DYNASTY

They are as good ol boy as they come. Most from there parts are red blooded americans and don't care what others think as to taking offense that is. Don't get me wrong never seen the show but they seem quite legit in their faith.

I had to search the Internet to read the story about this, but it isn't true.
I found the info here

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2013/05/11/no-ones-asking-the-duck-dynasty-family-to-stop-praying/

Glad to see it was only a rumor.

n/t

Sandtick,

I agree with you. First of all, to the true Muslim, the follower of Islam, they are not offended by JESUS! Jesus appears in the Holy Quaran.

First, with the Annunciation by St. Grabiel to the Blessed Virgin Mary, that she is to give birth to Jeus, then, in the Quran, JESUS is described as 'A GIFT FROM GOD TO ALL OF US."

In the Holy Quran, the mother of JESUS, the Blessed VIrgin Mary, is mentioned MORE times than in our Holy Bible.

There is one religion that is opposed to Jesus, and has forced several government bodies to stop praying, or, in the case of some state legislatures, as it is in the case of Maryland, that religion has forbidden Pastors from even MENTIONING JESUS, during opening prayer. God must also be described in vague terms....

There is one religion that has opposed prayer in school, and has forced schools to stop having a Christmas play, or, pagent, or, in singing Christmas songs. .

There is one religion that has forbidden cities and other government locations from displaying a Nativity scene at Christmas, and has forced them to remove ANY Christian symbol at Christmas, as in the case of the Denver Airport and many other locations.

They are why we have WINTER HOLDIAY, and SEASONS GREETINGS, instead of CHRISTMAS VACATION and MERRY CHRISTMAS.

There is one religion which, every year, near our time of Celebrating Christ's Birth, is allowed to errect their religious symbol on US PARK SERVICE land, right across from the White House, but they have seen to it that no NATIVITY SCENE will be placed there, on the same land that their symbol was on, during Christmas, or, a Cross at Easter....

YOU ALL KNOW what religion that is, and it is NOT Islam.

www.infowars.com www.infowars.com/show

Let's not forget the destruction the ACLU has caused this Christian nation. It's interesting that the majority of us must live by the law of the land that the minority has managed to get through the court systems with little or no confrontation from Christians in this country. Shame on us!

What religion are you talking about if it is not the Islamic religion? Muslims believe in Jesus as a prophet and a good man but not as the Son of God......Mohammad is the one whom they worship! Why the black flag if you are of the Christian faith? :angel: Ma

Senior Seeker,

You are right as rain, about the ALCU....

and...you are again ritght that Christians have kept silent, both the pastor, and the church... about the ongoing destruction of this nation that was founded under God.

Well said... SHAME ON US!

Muslims do not WORSHIP Mohammed. Mohammed is their teacher.

They WORSHIP the same God that we Christians and PRACTICING Jews do.

They do not believe that God had any children.

They do believe that Jesus Christ is a prophet and that, as the Holy Quran says, that He is a GIFT FROM GOD TO ALL OF US.

They believe in His BIRTH, as in the account of the Archangel Gabriel and his Annunciation to the Blessed Virgin Mary, that she will bear a child. That story is told in the Holy Quran, almost exactly as it is told in our Holy Bible.

While I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God, I am not willing to kill Musims, or, anyone else if they choose not to beleive as I do. Their charity toward their own in need, and their charity toward Christians who were devastated in the Israeli bombing, during the Israelis most recent attack on Lebanon, where Christians in Lebanon were treated exactly the same when it came to chairity, food, shelter, rebuilding, etc., and general nature of a true Muslim, makes me accept them as my brothers and sisters.

The group which gave aid, food, shelter, money and helped rebuild homes of Christians in Lebanon, after the devastating Israeli attack on lebanon, a couple years ago, is HEZBOLLAH... The US State Department has labeled Hezbollah a terrorist organization.

I disagree.

While all religions have their radicals, and differences, I will not judge them by the actions of extremists who claim to be followers of Islam, if they will agree not to judge me based on those fanatical extremists who claim to be followers of Christ.

Here is an interview with Duck Dynasty conducted by Sports Spectrum TV....

As a result, this story appeared on the Brietbart website... noted for it's acurate reporting.

'Duck Dynasty' Star Says Network Cut 'Jesus' From Prayers

A&E's hit reality show, Duck Dynasty, has become famous for its focus on its stars' Christian religion. But the stars are now saying that early in production, the producers not only inserted fake bleeps as if they were uttering curse words, but also cut "Jesus" out of the family's prayers.

In an interview with Phil and Willie Robertson at their Louisiana home conducted by Sports Spectrum TV earlier in the year, the clan's leader noted that when they first began production of the show the producers back in Hollywood truly didn't understand the family.

Phil Robertson said that producers initially inserted "bleeps" as if they were cursing during filming.

"The inserted fake bleeps

Nestor, I am not trying to attack you with the following comments, and in fact I wish you nothing but goodwill. However I do take issue with some of your statements and, in a spirit that I hope is helpful, I make the following comments.

Do Moslems worship the true God?

They say that they do, and yet we find good evidence that they oppose the Christian Church and have a well-documented history of persecuting Christian believers.

That statement is my opinion. It may not be anyone else

C. Nyal de Kaye

Thank you for your non-combative response to my statements.

I think that you would agree that Jews do not worship the same God as we do, if we apply your analysis to them, as well as to Muslims.

The problem is not GOD, but of our Christian belief in Jesus as the Son of God, or, as part of the Holy Trinity.

If one believes that Jews believe in the same God as we do, then, they would have to agree that Muslims do as well.

Muslims describe Jesus as "A GIFT FROM GOD TO US ALL." How do Jews describe Jesus?

While Muslims do not believe that God had Children, as we believe that Jesus is the Son of God, they do believe that Jesus was a great prophet. To me, that puts them closer to the belief of Christians, than what is taught, or, not taught about Jesus in Judaism.

You reference the NEW TESTAMENT.. as one who is a Christian should. Neither the Jew, nor, the Muslim include the New Testament as part of their teaching. Jews exclude Jesus, Muslims include Him as a "Gift from God to All of us," and as a Great Prophet, while having Mohamed as not their GOD, as someone erronously posted in this forum, but as their teacher, whereas Jesus, is our teacher... thus our name, Christians.

If you apply New Testament writings to define which religion has the same God as Christians, then, both Judaism and Islam fail on that point. If you, however, allow for Old Testament God, then, both Islam and Judaism share the same God with Christans. Whom we refer to as the God of the Bible.

As far as who is going to Heaven, I don't want to go there. I know what I believe, but as soon as some have decided that Muslims and Jews aren't going to Heaven, they will begin attacking one another....the Baptists, the Methodists, the Episcopalians, the Church of Christ, the Presbyterians, the Church of God, the Seventh Day Adventists, the Catholics, the Assembly of God, the Pentacostals, the Non-Denominationals, the Lutherans, the Amish, and the Mennonites.

It's not like those who have called themselves Christians haven't ever done that before. :)

: C. Nyal de Kaye

You seem to have a very intent devotion to studying the Holy Scripture.

What, in your opinion, does Jesus say in the New Testament about torture, and the murdering of people who have never done a thing to us?

If you are not able to find such a specific scripture, as in dealing with torture, what, in your opinion, according to other New Testament Scritpure study, would you opine that Jesus would say about torture and the murdering of people who have never done anything to us, if He were walking in flesh among us today?

Nestor, there is an old trick in debating that is well known to many. It is this: When faced with difficult or awkward matters or questions, change the subject.

I will not do that, even though you sidestepped my statements above in this manner.

In response to your question, What, in your opinion, does Jesus say in the New Testament about torture, and the murdering of people who have never done a thing to us?, my answer is a simple one.

Jesus said,

The Koran states to kill all Christians ,jews and any infidel.If you are a muslim you believe in the Koran!! how many of our churches do you see,over there?THIS nation is full of mosques ,ALLAH the MOON god is not part of this country :blinkThis country was found under Christian values .What a shame that we have become a land of "pantie waist" christians:sadwalk:America is going through PAIN because as a whole this country has turned its back on all mighty GOD.We have thrown his name out of our courts,schools,and the U.S. government,:cry: GOD WILL TAKE NO MORE!!!!!!!!!WE ARE HEADED FOR PAIN,PAIN,PAIN.WE think things are bad now, things will get worse and you can take that to the BANK.:sadwalk:

C. Nyal de Kaye

You posted above a general discussion of wickedness and evil, but I feel that you really didn't answer my question, when you replied....

"Nations with an understanding of the Gospel tend to be less prone to these horrors in practice, for the political leadership are aware that voting consequences may follow if they are not cautious.

In a nation like the USA or Australia and other so-called Christian Nations there are genuine believers, the true salt of the earth. They know what God says, they know how corrupt we all are and they vote. Their vote is guided by a Christ created morality within them. Thus there is less chance of horrors by such countries because of political consequences, not because of any intrinsic morality in the nation as a whole."

First, while "nations," meaning the US, ....MAY have an [size=large]"understanding"[/size] of the Gospel, as you have alleged, that is not the same as [size=large]FOLLOWING[/size] the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Now, is it?

The Globalist controlled governments of George W. Bush, and oBOMBma have carried out toture on people who have never done a thing to us. They have imprisioned, raped, and murdered and wrecked the lives of people who never did a thing to us.

However, NOT ONE PASTOR....NOT ONE PRIEST.... has stood up in an American church and condemened the Globalists, nor,t he Government for killing God's children. NOT ONE.

Now, you surely are not asuggesting that Jesus is okey dokey with the raping, torturing, and murdering of people all over the Middle East who have not done one thing to us, because men are wicked? If Jesus is not okay with it, then, why haven't Pastors and Priest spoken out about it?

It is as Pastor Chuck Baldwin has said... in columns that I posted here... the church is responsible for the evil, the wickedness that is on the land, because American Pastors and Priests have kept their mouths shut, supported the rape, torture, and murder of the Innocent, becuase it was good for their business.... Yes, church is a busniness....

So, why hasn't anyone here, condemned what Jesus Christ surely condemns, and that is the greed that has taken over this country, including in the Pulpit, and the greed, torture, rape and murder of this Globalist controlled government?

If Pastors will not stand against evil, then, what use are they?

I'm sorry Nestor if you think that I failed to answer your question that was "What, in your opinion, does Jesus say in the New Testament about torture, and the murdering of people who have never done a thing to us?"

I wrote as follows: "So Nestor ... the torture and murder by any race, Nation, Religion or creed is all condemned out of hand. All who do so are guilty before God and answerable to Him."

So, as far as I can see, I think that I did answer your question.

You write "First, while "nations," meaning the US, ....MAY have an "understanding" of the Gospel, as you have alleged, that is not the same as FOLLOWING the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Now, is it?"

I absolutely agree with you and, if my writing seemed to say otherwise, then I apologise.

Nestor, we are all guilty of overstating things, as you rightly point out in one of your posts above. I have been guilty of it and we all need to be careful with our words. However we all suffer human weakness and should be more kind to each other than we sometimes are.

Without malice, I think that you overstate the case when you write "However, NOT ONE PASTOR....NOT ONE PRIEST.... has stood up in an American church and condemened the Globalists, nor, the Government for killing God's children. NOT ONE."

I have no idea how you can possibly know that Nestor.

You could well know what was said in the Church you attend, but can have no idea what may have been said in the Church up the road?

You or I cannot know what was said in thousands of Churches across the land.

It may be true, for all I know, that no TV Pastor in the US has said anything about the matter, I wouldn't know. And, to be honest, I never watch them.

It may also be true that the media do not honestly report what is said. I have experienced that personally.

It may also well be true that many Pastors, in many Churches, have spoken out faithfully to their Congregations on this matter.

We simply cannot know.

I go to a Presbyterian Church here in the Sydney area and our Pastor has spoken about all sorts of evils in politics, and I am sure that many faithful Pastors do likewise.

None may do it to the extent that you seem to want, but that is another matter.

The Church is charged with preaching the Gospel, that is their primary task, and the Gospel is the answer to all of the horrible things you ask about.

I do not go to Church to hear political matters, or to learn about the latest atrociity somewhere. I go to hear the life-changing Gospel.

Anyway Nestor, I am starting to realise that nothing will satisfy your "wants" on this matter and I do not intend to continue writing about it.

Too bad that you are not here to see the condition that the Church is in in the US.

You may have read some of Pastor Chuck Baldwin's columns. They are filled with truth.

I praise your pastor in Sydney, AU for preaching the evils that he sees in Australian politics.

I can assure you, that while I do not know what goes on in every chruch in America, that NO PASTOR has preached against these wars of greed and agression, that NO PASTOR has preached against torture, nor, that NO PASTOR has preached anything, whatsoever that would offend their masters, the Globalist controlled US Government.

They would lose their tax exempt status, which, is more important to them, than the teachings of Jesus Christ.

In the 1960's, it was different. Pastors preached what they beleived, whether it was right, or, wrong. Many evangelical, Baptist and Pentacostal Pastors preached that if John Kennedy, a Catholic were elected that the Pope would ride over on his donkey and take over the White House.

I was amazed to learn from them that the Pope had a donkey, and even more amazed that it could walk on water all the way over here. :)

Thing was, that was silly, but no one really complained about it because of our American tradition of freedom of speech.

IF a Pastor in America were to preach agains the wars of terror, greed and empire launched by the US government, that pastor would be facing trouble from the IRS, lose his tax exempt status for his church, and maybe more.

There was one Episcopal minister that made a very MILD comment on the war in Iraq, and he promptly received a warning letter from the IRS.

Thing of it is, IF there is a SEPARATION OF CHURCH and STATE... then, where does the STATE get the authority to tax the Church? Pastors need to stand up, but, alas, as Pastor Chuck Baldwin has stated, they stand for nothing.

Loved Sydney when I was there in the late '60's. Visited the radio studios of 2WE, I beleive, was shown the Queens box at a theatre by the receptionst there, and had a splendid week stay.

Only thing wrong with Australia, is that you all turned in your guns. Once they have the guns in America, due to the treachery of panty waist preacheers who have signed on to the governments plot of Clergy Response Teams to preach Romans :13 to us, if we think we have it bad now, wait until they take our guns.

I have renewed hope that they won't be able to do that. Search FAIRLEIGH DICKINSON REVOLUTION POLL. The university took a poll back in April, before war mongering on Syria, before more impact of oBOMBma Care, and before the Federal Employee PAID VACATION that we have been told is a shutdown.

29% of those polled said that they thought that an ARMED REVOLUTION WAS NECESSARY and coming to the US.

44% of those who claimed to be Republicans, 27% of thosae who said that they were Independents, and of the Presidents own Party, the Democrats.... you get 20 Democrats in a room... FOUR are for an ARMED REVOLUTION.
https://www.google.com/#q=fairleigh+dickinson+university+revolution

If 29% of Americans were bold enough to tell someone whom they didn't know from ADAM, that they believed that an Armed Revolution was NECESSARY in the US, given how our government spies on us, I have to wondeer how many other Americans played it safe and gave an evasive answer to the question, like "Oh, that's Slly", "I don't have any idea", or, "NO"...just to protect themselves even though they think that an Amred Revolution is necessary to get America back on track and turned back to a more Christian administering of this once favored nation.
That fact gives me hope for Americas future.