Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Different color scheme

Rob (IL)

I have no VDI rejected in my programs. I set the VDI I want to have rejected to zero tone. So when I

That is a great idea Rob, it will pretty up the screen anyway. You might as well include the instructions too, you know someone will ask. Oh, I guess I just did........:rofl:

OK remember I did this so I wouldn

Great Idea Rob! Right now mine are just red and green. Now you have given me something to play with...

Doug I didn't think you rejected VDI. Rob

I reject the -90s because thats where my ground phases at.

I use the colors. I guess I use the colors more than I use the VDI number since I hunt by tone id. I keep the icons cause it helps with disc and making setting changes around them.

HH
Mike

No problem with keeping the icons. They are just not for me. Like you, I also go by tones and then the screen. I like my screen nice and simple. Whites had a good time with the colors but in my opinion they used way too many just to show they were there. I don't have an orange house. :rofl: At this time 3 bar colors work for me. Rob

I have been using a colored bars for the last 6 mos. I could never go back to red and green. It really helps a lot.

My Dad once painted all the kitchen cabinets bright orange, and the walls yellow.
Was quite the cheery place.

Thats what I like about the V3i. You can make everything about it (except the weight) just the way you want it, including the performance.

HH
Mike

I have been using custom color ranges for some time now. I got tired of everything being green just like you did Rob. It is truly a great way to call attention to specific ranges. Just another example of the versatility of the V3. I use black on my +95 and -95 to -93 as well.

Jack

this is something I am going to do. I don't use the icons either and did not realize even after reading the manual three times that I could do this... I really don't like that DIG IT!

Maybe I should go ahead and upgrade to the "i"... i have put it off long enough. Everyone seems to like it, I too would like to get some info from Doug as to why he isn't sure which he likes best. Watching for him to amswer you...

Anyways... thanks for the tip, it's a good one.

J