Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Dances with chainsaws:cool: ...................

n/t

Hi Gang,

21 years of heating my Connecticut home with wood and a few close calls!!! The real injuries were a chip off my splitting wedge through my upper lip (Bet your bippy I wore splitting goggles after that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) and a broken finger. 6-8 years ago I quit lugging wood and out in an oil fired boiler. Looks like soon it'll be back to wood if I want to stay warm!!!

Regards and Best wishes Friends,

Cupajo

PS. I'm glad you all survived to tell us your stories!!!

the splitting maul and got a hydraulic splitter:biggrin:
Getting the wood out of the woods is tough here though and my Quad is a lifesaver!

Now I remember............I'm watching the bread ! :rofl: Nice to be loved, isn't it ?? :lol: