Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cumberland, Jumbo and Ginger.. A youthful awakening

n/t

Great post Mike. I like old places and old photos. That's a great place with a lot of history. Thanks for the post and photos.

n/t

It has been tore up pretty much but i would like to try it sometime, if the crick don't rise and all that:biggrin:

Hey Mikey, i just registered & read your great post.
I usually make a yearly pilgrimage there.
What other forums here do you post? Brent

This is pretty much my forum for posting. Ocassionally I will go to the other sites on Findmall. But that keeps me busy enough. How ya doing? Any plans on getting up this way this year? I have found a whole lot of new areas to detect. Willy is hoping to come up in March or thereabouts so with luck, and the lake is low, low, low right now, we can find some old coins. Slocan Lake is as clear as a bell too. :)

Lately, I have been doing some arrowheading, detecting and fixing up the house.

Give me a call if you plan on coming up. You have the number I think. If not, let me know and I will send you a private message with it or contact willy P and he has it. Mac has it too.

Hope to see you soon.

By the way, I found an undived site where kids have been jumping for decades. Water is only 20 feet deep. went there only once and found 4 gold rings, 2 cellphones,silver bracelets and necklaces and $80.00+ in change. Let me know if you are interested

Sunny skies

M

Hey, good to talk at ya as well. We just had 80-90k winds here for a day+
And it pounded 3rd beech at Stanly with Waves 6-8' and left a 3' deep cut x 500' long. A bud of mine & myself hit the beech for 4 days in a row and scooped 4 gold rings, a huge 18k pendant & chain, 5 silver rings & about 50 silver coins. Is there any snow down on the lake now? Just might be able to come up in March if things work out.will keep you posted on that.
Would be good to bring Mac up as well. I will be coming up for sure in the summer & we will do some diving. Hey can i post a pic of the bling from the beach on here?
Brent

but that will be rain by this afternoon. If you could get Mac along that would be wonderful. To get the best detecting in the old towns, any time between now and April is best. In April, the lake starts to rise and by June/July it is up. Willy will be up in March and I am certain that he will be talking it up.

Well done on the coins and rings, by the way. I think that everyone would enjoy seeing some pictures and a story on them. Just make a new posting. This is a predominantly story forum so how you got them is nice too. But the story I want you to write and pictures, if you have them, is the one about the B.C. Sugar refinery 'hiring practice ' poster that you found. Now THAT is a story!!!!

Sunny skies

m

just imagine what you could find under those old board sidewalks. I remember the movie "Paint your Wagon" where they tunneled under the saloons and caught the golddust that fell through the cracks! Great story Mike!

Dave