Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couldn’t do without…

synthnut

….a Vaquero !…….I sold one a while back and kept a couple of coils in case I bought another one….As luck would have it, one became available locally ! …I made a friend, and got a great deal on a clean Vaquero….It’s the perfect tot lot machine with my little widescan 6 inch coil ! ……This one’s goin nowhere !

….a Vaquero !…….I sold one a while back and kept a couple of coils in case I bought another one….As luck would have it, one became available locally ! …I made a friend, and got a great deal on a clean Vaquero….It’s the perfect tot lot machine with my little widescan 6 inch coil ! ……This one’s goin nowhere !
I just picked up a Vaquero also LOL should be delivered tomorrow, only comes with one coil though, I also am looking forward to doing some comparisons between the Vaquero and the other four beep and digs I currently own

I still have a Vaquero too with both small coils that were offered.
I like that it runs very quiet around old house sites until it gets over something good… very light too with those little coils!!
I remember when I got my first Vaquero….. I put it together and said to myself “why did I buy this toy ?”…..Then I went on my first outing with it….and remember thinking “WTF” “ how is this little detector so darn powerful ?”…..I also always find myself coming back to any of the Sovereign’s also…..Hey !……Good is good !…..

Reminds me that I need to list my Cibola and a hundred other things. My middle name should be procrastinator..
I’ve heard people say the Cibola is the same as the V (minus GB) and also heard it’s completely different?? I also sold my V’s and haven’t used the C enough to know.

Reminds me that I need to list my Cibola and a hundred other things. My middle name should be procrastinator..
I’ve heard people say the Cibola is the same as the V (minus GB) and also heard it’s completely different?? I also sold my V’s and haven’t used the C enough to know.
I have heard they the same electronics too and some folks installed a ground balance control on the Cibola.
Some claimed it was deeper than the Vaquero after that

Jim-----If you like the 6" DD coil on the Vaquero--you will absolutely LOVE the concentric 6" coil!----Been there done that! :)-------Del
Del,
I had the 8” donut concentric on another Vaquero that I owned, and I never did bond with it…..This little Widescan coil is the cats azz…The depth and separation is something else….Perhaps the 6” is a different animal…???

I never owned a Cibola, but with the GB trick of GB ing the machine, and then running the GB back a 1/4 turn gives you another couple inches in depth is hard to deny….. I remember years back when the big mod for the Cibola was to install a Bournes GB pot that was actually a more fine tuned pot than the Tesoro pot…Maybe that made the difference ?…..The Tesoros are all fabulous machines…