Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Conceal Carry when Detecting

Welcome to our forum bandroadman. Godspeed and God Bless!

Greg

God bless!

n/t

I am former Air Force Law Enforcement. [attachment 323926 MyRack.jpg]

Used to carry off base when detecting...too many packs of wild dogs and other critters to be without protection. Since the 80s I got out and no handguns since other than at work..security. Be safe and God bless. Welcome to the forum.

n/t

Welcome Thompson44 and bandroadman to the CMD Forum! We're glad to have you both and hope you post often and also any photos which we like to see! God Bless! Ma

I've been carrying concealed in Georgia for at least 35 years. I see a number of men carrying exposed weapons which seems silly to me . I would think a "bad boy'" in a holdup would take a few seconds to look over the situation, then pop the one carrying exposed. I carry a .44 special with shot shells in the woods and a "J" fame or small .380 concealed in parks, etc. Main thing is to practice and keep your weapon clean. Oh yes, we have big rattle snakes and moccasins in S.Ga.

Welcome to the forum Woody!

God Bless you and your family :)

Greg

God bless

Thanks! I really need blessings this time of year. I lost my wonderful wife in a plane crash some years ago. This time of year is tough. She really loved Christmas and its true meaning.

Woody, we are so sorry to hear about the loss of your wife. Although many of us have never experienced your pain and may not know the right words to say, we are all family out here Woody and just know that we are here for you during this Christmas season. (Many of us PM each other and that's how many of us have formed friendships over the years so please feel free to reach out if you just need to talk)

Have a Blessed evening Woody and thank you for sharing your story with us so that we can collectively lift you up in prayer.

Greg

Welcome to the CMD Forum, Woody, but please keep all your snakes in Georgia! I cannot stand snakes and sure wouldn't want to go :detecting: where there are so many poisonous ones! We have some timber rattlers in the woods and some Cotton Mouths in some of the creeks in S.E MO, but I don't go where they are or try not to anyway! God Bless and stay safe and hope you find lots of goodies! Ma

Sorry, about your wife and I know you must miss her very much, especially, at Christmas time! Just put all your loneliness and sadness into Jesus' hands, He will comfort and help you through the pain and darkness to come into His glorious and loving light, for He died alone and without God, His Father, so He knows what you and many others are going through, even me, and by putting all our cares upon Him, He is there with us, for He loves and cares for us! God Bless and give you Jesus' joy for your strength to endure and overcome all things! Amen! Ma

Sorry to hear about your wife. I lost my Mom and brother and they too like Christmas.

May He bless you with comfort and Peace.

Thanks all ! If it wasn't for our Lord and my daughter and family close by I think it would be a lonely world. I have a pity party often but I always think of those who have it so much worse. It's like metal detecting , I refuse to give up. even though after a couple of hours my back is screaming at me. I do what I call "praying on the run". If my wife could see me she would just laugh and say "praise the Lord". I was pretty much a heathen when we met. She brought me to the Lord by example, not preaching to me. I was a Navy pilot when we met . Little did I know what was planned for me.

He had a plan for you and still does. May God bless you this time of year and always.

woody said:
Thanks all ! If it wasn't for our Lord and my daughter and family close by I think it would be a lonely world. I have a pity party often but I always think of those who have it so much worse. It's like metal detecting , I refuse to give up. even though after a couple of hours my back is screaming at me. I do what I call "praying on the run". If my wife could see me she would just laugh and say "praise the Lord". I was pretty much a heathen when we met. She brought me to the Lord by example, not preaching to me. I was a Navy pilot when we met . Little did I know what was planned for me.
That is a good testimony. We are to lead by example.

I agree with Travis Woody, a very great and moving testimony. I believe many of us were heathens, but the fact that we can admit it and give Glory to the Lord is definitely one way we can people to Jesus.

We will keep you in our prayers and thank you again for sharing. Have a Blessed Christmas!

Greg