Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Cliffhanger! Part #1 & 2 & 3 & 4 :D

n/t

n/t

classic Wayne! I have had the pleasure???? of hunting with people like cliff and usually lived to regret it, but there ain't nothing like hunting with your brother. Life is good! Thanks again

Lil Brother:)

kmow you enjoyed some of my misadventures:biggrin:
Thank you a bunch and i hope you are still improving?
Wayne

but at least you scored a good bull. That was a great story, I was so glued to it, if you had looked up, you'dve seen me hanging above ya in that tree. A "horse wreck" :rofl: I love it!

Dave

"horsewrecks":lol: more than any cowboy would admit to:biggrin:
Thank you for the kind words, if you have any of your fine stories kicking around.....i'm kinda waitin'
Wayne

would have killed them! Of course, I didn't kill the brothers and they did and still do crap like this all the time. Just this past Halloween, I had to talk Lil Brother out of renting a Gorilla Suit and going into the woods where Johnboy was going to be hunting! I told him he was nuts, that he would come out with a few arrows in him and die, not able to hear the story from Johnboy, who would have felt so bad. Of course he would have crapped in his pants first, but sometimes, getting the last laugh could be dangerous! :lol: I am so sorry this is the end of the story. Are you thinking about another as we speak??? I sure hope so! :)

he's getting his sense of humor back too! He and his wife, Carol came over to my house today after church for lunch, and almost fell out because I had cooked!!!!! :)

hands in hot water for a while, damn things are hard to type with when the arthritis acts up, don't have to tell you that tho:)
I have a couple in mind but keep forgetting them. And another thing, ....what was i gonna say?:blink:
Oh ya, just stay on the puter for a couple hours and i will do a short story for you:biggrin:

I have been hunting early and late most of the last four days and had not been able to read the forum. So, I read all four parts at once!

It was better than watching Roy Rogers at the movies! I can imagine ole' Sam, freakin' out on you---and your short-lived patience with Cliff, almost ruining the hunt.

A masterful piece, buddy. I gotta hear some more of those!!! <><

aj

You and Chuckie and (later) Wylie were always hard to find. :D

And when we take you fisin', you LIE--but we love you anyway, Sis!

Johnboy