Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can a Garrett 2500 handle urine?

FatCat1 said:
Sorry Guys,

I was out detecting and a had a few beers. I had to go but there were no bathroom cause I was in the woods. Soooo, I tinkled out in the woods and I was on a hill and I peed on the coil. I'm not sure if this has ever happened happened to you guys. I don't mean no disrespect. I washed of the coil in the creek nearby, I just hope that I didn't cause any damage. Other than this, I do follow the code of ethics. Oh yeah, I'm a guy. Jeez, what were you thinking?
Hey I wasn't offended - got a thicker skin than that. Personally, I thought it was funny.
But you must be more careful where and when you unzip your pants, you know? It might be in the local park, next time....
Talk about offended! :surprised:

Thanks fatCat for asking that Question.Some of the replies were absolutely hilarious:rofl:.No harm intended,It's just not the average question around here.

I guess you'll never be selling that coil. At least not to me.

Chris

My coil has passed over and on occasion through all forms of scat. Deer, dog, cow, horse. That $hit rinses right off. Place your 2500 up hill next time.

Nature calls for all of us, but I've never come even remotely close to my detector.

Maybe the key is a few less beers...

Maybe we should cut him a little slack...however, we would really give him a hard time if he did a #2 on the detector.

He would be like those bears in the woods

Fat Cat, I sure hope, for your sake, that it's not the closest thing to gold that ever passes under that coil.

Ummm.... Wow.... wonder what his shoes look like

Hey TopCat1,

Consider reading dahut's quote from John Wayne and keep reading it until it sinks in, OK?

Whew!

TC-NM

And all these years I have been putting my coil cover on the bottom of the coil.
Learn something new every day. Sometimes things you don't want to.
Sure hope that didn't water down the imaging.
Be careful out there !