Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Can a Garrett 2500 handle urine?

FatCat1

I was out detecting a few months ago and I peed on my coil. Will this hurt or harm the coil? I know I shouldn't pee on the control box, so I am very careful.

I think you are on the WRONG forum,im not sure where the FREAK FORUM is located,but thats the one you need to seek out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:puke:

n/t

Not any worst than salty water laces with minute particle of drugs:blink::rofl:

You registered just 16 days ago...dont you think you should wait for a full moon or something before you bust out with that kind of question?????,at least there could be some kind of rational behind it....
By the way did you have it in beach mode....:rofl:

Well at least you know that at no time or for any reason that is not a good idea to pee on the control box.(Voids warranty) But the coil,, thats ok.:rofl:
One question though. Picture in my mind could be all wrong...:shrug: Are you a female?

Now this is one amazing dog. It can type and swing a detector!

FatCat1 said:
I was out detecting a few months ago and I peed on my coil. Will this hurt or harm the coil? I know I shouldn't pee on the control box, so I am very careful.
You do know that even when detecting, it is considered good form to keep your trousers zipped up, right?
It might also help to sober up a bit before turning on the instrument. Just a thought.

Us dirt fishers have a lot of PR problems because a few of our fellow hunters are morons.

Please find another hobby.

Sorry Guys,

I was out detecting and a had a few beers. I had to go but there were no bathroom cause I was in the woods. Soooo, I tinkled out in the woods and I was on a hill and I peed on the coil. I'm not sure if this has ever happened happened to you guys. I don't mean no disrespect. I washed of the coil in the creek nearby, I just hope that I didn't cause any damage. Other than this, I do follow the code of ethics. Oh yeah, I'm a guy. Jeez, what were you thinking?