Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Calling all Non-Christians

channel, I like to watch it for the photos of tornadoes and etc and of the weird weather going on all over the world! I also like to watch the prospectors with their Rock Hounding and see their beautiful finds formed by God but not easily found, so digging in dangerous areas are done to find the crystals and other gemstones! When traveling, that was one of the things we did...looking for rocks and gems...for that was before we started metal-detecting in 1977...I always thought we started in 1980...but after finding a booklet on my written finds...we started in 1977...so detected a lot longer than I thought! Sure wish I could meet my brothers and sisters in Christ but illness and finances seem to get in the way! :sad: But did quite a bit of traveling in the 60's and early 70's....memories that I cherish because I haven't been able to travel for years but someday I will travel the heavens and a new earth and what a wonderful time that will be! :thumbup: :angel: Ma

I love to watch the prospectors, too. I could def imagine us taking such a trip one day. I love to hear about your life experiences, sounds like you have lived a rich life indeed.

Thank you for the videos George, very touching and solidifies just how important forgiveness truly is. Blessings my brother in Christ!