Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Called Kelly Co about...

landman

seeing if the Vision could be used with their SEF Excellerator 2 coils. They said they have not tested them. It should be soon when they start selling the Vision.

The only problem I had testing the Excelerator coils with the Vision is they were not able to handle the TX boost feature, otherwise, work good.

"The only problem I had testing the Excelerator coils with the Vision is they were not able to handle the TX boost feature, otherwise, work good."

Larry,

Your statement is correct. The same goes for older DFX coils. OEM Coils that have a V or were made after June 08 (see date code on ear of loop) are Vision compatible. Be advised that other coils may not be able to handle the TX boost feature as Larry stated.

I tested the Vision with a 10x12 sef coil and you had to push it hard with the TX boost on to get it to overload with no minerals in the ground (FLORIDA). The max levels I got were as follows:

RX gain at 7

TX Boost, On [ which is normally off]

Disc. at 75 [ I think you could get a little more sens with this set at around 80 to 85, but It would be unstable.

all metals at 65

Loop would "air test a Med. mans gold ring at about 15+ inches

I think Kellyco has them and they can sell them in their stores if I'm not mistaken.

n/t