Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

By popular request [more or less] a repost of a dive and finding a horse buggy underwater :)

n/t

her up Mike. I remember when you posted this. Didn't the weather prevent you from bringing her up once? I saw a picture today in a magazine of an old buggy with petunias planted all in it. What do you plan on doing with yours?

Lil Brother:)

I have never had the pleasure of treasure hunting underwater.I do not own a underwater detector but have found most of my rings around swimming holes and beacehs wadeing out to waist deep or so.There is one spot here that I have long dreamed of searching in.It is an old swimming hole that has been used for at least 100 years.There is a bluff about 30 feet high that people have been jumping-diving off of all of those years into about 25 feet of water.It is a river with a fairly fast current.I have dug many old silver coins and rings at the top of the bluff....and often dreamed about what has to be at the bottom of that water.Without a clue not to mention the equipment and know-how to get there it might as well be on the moon! So close but yet so far away.....Great story and photos Mike....Thanks!

With any luck, I will have/get enough ethylene glycol to preserve it. I would like to restore it but we will see about that. I am no woodworker :)

Sunny skies

M

n/t

been fishing or something! I do not recall seeing this ever! But then again, I don't recall a lot of things!

I can't wait to see it on dry land! That would be wonderful and I know you can do it! :)

n/t

n/t