Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Big, nasty, mean tempered snake on the road...................

I just sat back and pictured it beginning to end....I'm sorry to tell ya this Fred...but like the farmer...I had a smile on my face.:rolleyes:

Still working out of Corpus and doing the 90 mile commute. Did quite a bit of Relic hunting this past year and have found some cool stuff. I was down in the little town of McCook last week and this guy that runs this old store down there pulls out his point collection and I thought of you. He really had some nice arrowheads, I'll be back down there in a couple weeks and I'll try to get a pic and post it for you. How you liking city life? Kieth

and ride some of the back roads on a motorcycle, looking for some good sites. I am looking for a site near an old area called Comal Town at the present time. I am starting to metal detect again and in a few weeks plan on hunting the site where I found the Civil War belt plate a few years ago. The folks that own this ranch are good friends and told me to come back out there any time I want to. It is a remote area but my four wheel drive pickup will get me in close enough that I can walk the rest of the way. I sure miss riding the horses back in these type of areas. Life is good and it feels good getting out again. Please take care, good hearing from you. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)