Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

BEST DRY SAND & TOT LOT DETECTOR

I like my 705 good alaround detector

Silver umax with a 10x12 concentric coil and the 4" sniper coil will do what you want.

I am liking my Whites Eagle II SL. An oldie but a goodie. Pinpoints perfect, lots of coils available, Hot on deep silver, simple to use VDI, What else could you ask for? I just bought a second one and have 6 coils.

Aaron

YAKE said:
Thank for all the input, I think a Vaquero will best meet my needs.

You made a great decision , I just wish I could get one with ya.

Mike

Oh and great read Diggler!! So true.

In more open, lower-target areas I like the stock 950 or even an 8" coil, but for most of the hunting I use them for, the 6

Never hunt tot lots much.....but the Compadre gets my bid. The metered detectors are overkill in the tot lots, beep and dig it.