Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Beach Shootout...Minelab, Nokta, Garrett,XP Deus II

Really, who cares. Forums are for discussions and help for the benefit of others. Videos may have a place but most the sound sucks or dialects make them difficult to listen to or button pushes are to fast for older people. Sites are specific to the tester as well as detectors are not had by all. Are you using this forum to make money off your videos? I for one are not a fan of videos even yours. Come to Utah and make one so it might be worth something to detectorist here. Not a fan.

IMG_5317.gif

Really, who cares. Forums are for discussions and help for the benefit of others. Videos may have a place but most the sound sucks or dialects make them difficult to listen to or button pushes are to fast for older people. Sites are specific to the tester as well as detectors are not had by all. Are you using this forum to make money off your videos? I for one are not a fan of videos even yours. Come to Utah and make one so it might be worth something to detectorist here. Not a fan.
Really who cares if you're a fan or not...20 thousand other people are. I put more info in a 3 minute video than you can type in a week.....
So basically you dont like my dialect and came in here to insult me....Your not smart enough to insult me...

Last edited:
I like your videos . Thanks for all the hard work you put into them.
Thank You Albert! These people and others like them are the reason the forums are dying....personal attacks instead of good discussions...I really have my own forum with my Youtube channel where I can delete the negative haters as needed. I came back here to share info but it looks like the same clowns are ruling the roost.

Don’t mind them Calabash . Just keep doing what you do . I own the latest detectors . Manticore , xp deus 11 , xterra etc and I’m always learning something new from your vids . Been detecting over 40 years now and it’s as exciting today as it was my first day and your vids along with others make the learning curb shorter and recoveries easier to find . I don’t understand why some of the metal detecting brothers say the things that they say .

Some are prejudiced against people with a dialect like mine and others are just jealous......Same people never post anything worthwhile to help the community ...Just troll around...I really do pity them! What a sad life...
Albert I could care less about the trolls...

Well what ever it may be , accents , jealousy etc . I hope someday we can all come together as friends and put all those things aside cause all they do is divide people , nations etc .

I wish that were so! Social media is both a blessing and a curse...
Videos are for the most part location specific and usually present more questions than solutions people expect from them. Since I am a Member and part of the audience your video is trying to gain approval of, I wasn’t in approval.
People’s minds are also varied and thoughts and opinions vary. I voiced mine which was my thoughts and personally feel it was a foolish waste of time to compare different detectors when instructional videos showing for example how to perform ground balance using the wrist puck WS6 for Deus2 would be more suited for a forum. A lot of people have only that set up and I am sure would increase their finds if they. Ground balanced in soils more difficult than yours. I could care less about fan base or motive. I do care about people using shovels in parks and that I think is directly related to utube videos. I see more and more of that in my area. People seem to think parks are their personal garden. I voiced an opinion, really didn’t bash or swear or condemn still not a fan but you could do better I believe. I on the other hand am old hard of hearing have several top of the line detectors and do alright. Also practicing to be and old coot when I grow up. Yet still believe if you can read, write, and speak English you can do anything. Just not a fan of. Videos.

You have the right to your opinion...
I have the right to mine.
My channel is not for people like you ...fault finders...
Youtube channels are free...start one and show us all how it should be done...
You guys have almost killed the forums with this type of crapp......You're running the information providers off....Whether they type a post or make videos...
Another thread derailed...How do the machines perform on a Beach???? Same OLE crap...

What dialect, accents?
Watching these videos helps point out things that I may not have known without first buying a new detector. Things like tones, balance, unmasking etc.
If you know locations will determine performance, and CD points that out, then take it into account. Just like England must have soil make of fluff or the detector companies turn up the power for them but I never get the depth they do. Maybe they use the same tape measure they use to measure their.. (joking Nauti) I’ve worked with countless construction crews and have almost always learned something, (good or bad) even when I knew a lot more than them. CD gives his opinion like everyone else and it’s just that- his opinion but backed up by a video.
If you don’t like him, videos, opinions from certain sources or have problems understanding them then don’t watch them like I don’t watch- The View.