Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Bad NiMH Battery?

after the batteries have been in charger and red light comes on i take them out of charger for few seconds then put back in,repeat a couple times then the batts are fully charged nearly 12 volts! this helps me..:wiggle:

I had similar problems with my battery pack, it got to the point when I would try to charge it, it would be hit and miss. I would have to jiggle the battery to get it to work, and that only work for a while, it finally quit charging.
So I pulled the cover off, and there's a wire that lays across the batteries. I think it's for a type of heat sensor to monitor the batteries from overheating when charging. Well it was broke, so I soldered it back together
and it works fine now with no problems. You may have to tug on the wire to see if it is broke, because I couldn't see where it come apart. There was some shrinkwrap on the end of the wires that you need to cut off or pull back. You will see a little black bead which is a sensor, be careful not to break that. By exposing those wires under the shrinkwrap you can check the connections make sure they are soldered good, if they are not you must re-solder them. If this is the problem the re-solder will solve it.

very good tip RangerRick360,but like they say if its under guaranty send it back..whites will look after you..:clapping: