Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Anyone tried the Aukey B80 low latency earbuds....

Bud-sc

Got mine in today try them on a few items sounds great!!! There is no lag. Just wondering if anyone else have theses???

When you get a chance to use them, I'd like to know how long they last on a single charge. I have some Soundpeats Q12's but I only get about 6 to 7 hours per charge. Thanks for the reply.
Going hunting today!!! Most YouTube reviews state 8 hours before charging but going on a 3 hour hunt today and Wednesday will not charge them till dead.

Update:
Went hunting today for 3 hours. The B80's work great!! I hunt in two tone. High tones for good targets low for bad no problems from hearing the tones!!! Even the outer edge tones no problem. No lag from theses earbuds. After today I checked the percentage on the battery sitting at 80% tomorrow going hunting again. Now a few key point have make you use the right size ear pieces for the best sound. If you do this they will be almost noise cancelling any outside noise. If you hunt in pairs forget hearing your buddy telling you anything you want hear him/her. If there any questions please ask. But up so far theses are great!!!

Amazon or eBay. $60. eBay might have some even cheaper. I paid $40 on eBay. There better than the Sennheiser CX 6.00BT and price.

Update: Well done the another hunt yesterday 3.5 hours and they finally died. So the battery will last 6 hours then needs a charge. Charging time was hour 1.5. I did listen to music on the way home (20min drive) the first day wanted to see if they will work with my Samsung Active 2 watch which they do. They will work with 2 devices at the same time also. You can take calls if you need to if there is emergency. They are worth the money even though the battery did not last the 8 hours. I believe more I use theses the battery level will increase. We are limited to what we can use with the Equinox but theses should be on the list.

I have to ask...How do you pair them up? Amazon part #

I have to ask...How do you pair them up? Amazon part #
There is a up and down button the middle button is the off/on button. Long press this button will put it into pairing mode. Type in AUKEY Wireless Headphones, Key Series B80 Bluetooth 5 Earbuds in Google or Amazon website they should come up. There are several colors to pick from.

I ordered a pair, I was hoping they would last longer than my Q-12's, but, now I will have 2 sets of LL APTX and between both, over 12 hours of hunt time, that'll work:)